Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit pastiles

• 06-07-2005 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Fruit pastiles r so nice I cant go a day without atleast 1 packet :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Zip wrote:
    Fruit pastiles r so nice I cant go a day without atleast 1 packet :D:D

Yeah they're nice enough, mush preferred them in my youth. Not too mad on the yellows and oranges but the rest were great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I dont see how people prefer certain colours over others, they all taste the exact same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

no they don't, the greens are clearly the greatest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Used to love these as a kid. I'm more likely to go for a packet of wine gums now. I love a packet of wine gums when watch a movie in the cinema with a large coke, and some popcorn........ yum yum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

memphis wrote:
    Used to love these as a kid. I'm more likely to go for a packet of wine gums now. I love a packet of wine gums when watch a movie in the cinema with a large coke, and some popcorn........ yum yum.

I'd probably agree with that. Wine gums are clearly the better of the two.

And qz the colours are not the same. Red black/blue and especially green are fantastic opposed to orange and yellow, which are crap. Same rules apply to wine gums and to a lesser effect skittles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

they all stick to your teeth, which is a minus

Advertisement