Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kamal & Eugene

Options
  • 06-07-2005 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

2 idiots
    kemal_hp.jpg
    eugene_hp.jpg
    Kamal
    Home: London
    Job: Belly Dancer

Eugene
    Home: Crawley
    Job: Engineer

Two total muppits...Where did BB get these idiots this year?? They are like complete de-generate spastics..

I liked Saskia tho' she was a hot bird ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah, nice post there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

kemal has the face of an oulwan and the body of a mal-nourished somalian. he looks disgustin wen he walks around in them little black hot pants. i wish he was up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Eugene is haunting my dreams. The 'impressions', the monotone voice, the crying, oh God, the crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Please don't slag Eugene. I feel so sorry for him! His parents are to blame, having him molly-coddled to such an extent. It is obvious that Eugene is not ready for the real world, and I don't think Big Brother should put somebody so unstable, on the verge of an emotional breakdown in to such a harsh environment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

agreed, Eugene is extremely vunerable in the house, the other housemates constantly take the piss.

When he gets out i think he's gonna have a tough time of it. I really do feel sorry for him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

I don't think Eugene is on the verge of a breakdown .. the guy is just v. sensitive and is finding it hard because he's not fitting in with the group. The only one who talks to him is Derek and even he finds it hard not to get bored with Eugene ... caught a bit of the live action lastnight and they were actually having a half intelligent conversation (on BB I KNOW!) about politics ..

I can identify with Eugene, that feeling of being left out of the loop (ok, when I was about 15) ... but he's just the laughing stock and he knows it! That's why he took it so hard when he failed that task .. nothing is going right for him .. and I hated the way Maxwell took him into the diary room, acting all chummy with him, you could see he was just taking the piss ... do not like Maxwell! I can see Eugene up next week as nobody can gel with him .. (he does drone on ...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Science goes out of his way to talk to Eugene. he realised Eugene is from a different sort of family and has things to learn from Eugene. Eugene also listens to Science, which is why you dont see Science ranting and raving at Eugene. No one else listens to Science which is why he rants and raves. Everyone gets their chance to talk and be listened to, except Science an thats why he goes off on one. He has great time for Eugene, because Eugene treats him like a human being instead of like the others the way they treat him as if he's an animal that should be kicked away.

I do feel sorry for Eugene being in that house with the rest of them. He would have survived better in BB4 with Cameron and Nush and the rest but this year the kids are too immature and harsh and he's not like that and i dont thnk he's come across so many people like that or had to tolerate them.

He's got a great fanbase on another forum and some people are calling for him to win as he's the only deserving one that acts like a human being towards all. Yes he is boring and goes on and on, but at least he's got principles and morals along with Science and Derek - unlike the rest of the kiddies taht think they're popular.

People feel so sorry for him and their hearts go out to him because of the situation he's been put in. He might have handled other years housemates better, but because he's in with these, they're calling on peoples sympathy vote to get him to win.

Considering the ****e throwing, racist, lying, lazy, face-stuffing others dont deserve to win, maybe they have a point in saying he should win.

guess we'll wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Does any1 think tis possible that as the weeks go on, and the more hateable housemates are evicted Eugene could pull thru and some sort of "Eugene to win" (take the piss) petition might start up and he could win?

Ya never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Eugenes odds of winning are improving to the point where he is overtaking more established housemates.

he has even over taken kemal at 13/1 eugenes odds to win are now 8/1

he is also ahead of craig in the bookies.

I posted on the horse racing forum about this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=276565

looks like i might have made a good move :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

wait i'm confused is Kemal a guy or a girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i dont think he knows himself

I think he sees himself as a dana international type of character.

I thought kemal was from Liverpool and not london.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's just that picture and job title really made me think twice about his gender (i don't watch big brother at all, maybe just whilst flicking)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Bamboozled wrote:
    No one else listens to Science which is why he rants and raves.
    Er, think you might be putting the cart before the horse, there, BB. Surely nobody listens to Science precisely because he rants and raves

No, he only rants and raves because no one listens to him when he is trying to sort an arguement out.
    If you were being contantly ignored, told shut up, told go away when you had something to say (either sticking up for someone or pointing out a fact) you might think twice about skulking off silently. I know i would and i know i'd probably speak my mind to whoever said it to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

lol when eugene was on the trampoline everyone was laughing so hard at him, i thought he might have cried at the end,im surprised he broke his trampoline and vanessa didnt because hes not a big guy

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

BrightEyes wrote:
    lol when eugene was on the trampoline everyone was laughing so hard at him, i thought he might have cried at the end,im surprised he broke his trampoline and vanessa didnt because hes not a big guy
    I'm surprised he didn't go on about the damaging effects of trampolines on the ozone layer.... (or something to that degree)....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

BrightEyes wrote:
    ....and vanessa's not a small girl :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

riokemal.jpg

Eugene also had his leotard on backwards. Ouch! :D Ah I feel sorry for him since all they do is bitch about him and he genuinely only wants to talk.

• Advertisement

Eugenious!

Advertisement