Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm BACK!!!!

• 29-08-2001 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hey everone i'm back for more communist adventures and I've got some great new ideas. Is the troll board working again or just my imagination?

Anyway I think you should make me moderator of the new Final Fantasy Board which you cold-hearted meanies will surely make for me. Then I will slowly progress and eventually own boards (Even though I swore never to return to this site after the 'accident').

I'm a card captor........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

CAPTAIN PLANET HE's A HERO GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO, GOTTA HELP HIM PUT ASUNDER BADS GUYS WHO LIKE TO LOOT AND PLUNDER

wow.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

welcome back

...and yes the trolls board surrprisingly seems to be back just as you are.

Because despite your threats NOBODY GETS AWAY FROM BOARDS.IE

Sometimes I think the surest sign that inteligent life exists elsewhere is that none of it has tried to contact us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bounty Hunter:

...and yes the trolls board surrprisingly seems to be back just as you are.
    </font>

The trolls board never went away... and as for Digital Tilmitt...

BLEHHH!!!

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

I hate the way I have come crawling back begging for mercy and groveling at the Might Boards feet but now I know that Boards rules all..........

Oh and even If you deny it we all know that the amount of posts you have is a direct sign of how well you are doing in life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

You Spam alot tongue.gif

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Crash&Burn:
    You Spam alot tongue.gif</font>

only reason I'm posting here is that Digi_Tilmitt is my young cousin and I'm sort-of keeping an eye on him wink.gif

And no, actually - I don't spam a lot. (Look up spam on dictionary.com tongue.gif ). I might have a lot to say ... but that's completely different.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    And no, actually - I don't spam a lot. (Look up spam on dictionary.com tongue.gif ). I might have a lot to say ... but that's completely different.

</font>

You would be surprised at how that never works in irc wink.gif (Trust me, ive tried tongue.gif )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    Digi_Tilmitt is my young cousin and I'm sort-of keeping an eye on him wink.gif</font>

Awwwwww.................how nice.

quote:
    Originally posted by Crash&Burn:
    You Spam alot

Hey, don't accuse my big cousin of spamming, he is merly expressing his views in a frequent, outgoing and pleasent manor! HYMPH!!!!! The cheek of youngsters these days.........

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Digi_Tilmitt:
    I hate the way I have come crawling back begging for mercy and groveling at the Might Boards feet but now I know that Boards rules all..........
    </font>

Erm... you don't... you could have come back under a completely different name and not yammering on about communism, etc. and nobody would be any the wiser.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">

Oh and even If you deny it we all know that the amount of posts you have is a direct sign of how well you are doing in life.

</font>

Don't be silly, man. I've got over 3,400 posts - what does that mean then?

Bard

Advertisement