Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheetos

Options
  • 06-07-2005 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Ok guys,

I'm having serious cravings for Cheetos, the puff things you can get in the states. Does anyone know where you can get them in Dublin??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

as in the cheesy flavoured crisps or the cereal :D ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

thats cheerios you're thinking of, nope the orange puffs that leave your hands all orange. They're not crisps as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

not exactly the same but puffy cheesey "wotsits" may satisfy your craving. Give them a try.

Never seen cheetos anywhere here, but i have seen a tv ad for them alot. weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ive seen cheetos. With the orange pack, and the tiger on the front? Various shops around the country sell them.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'm pretty sure I saw a newsagent up here in the Stix with Cheeto's.

Also, you could try Cheese Puffs, by Sam Spudz AFAIK.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I've had Cheetos before, and I've never been to the states. Don't know where you can get them, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i guess i might be able to ship you a few of them :) cheetos are like cheese puffs except crunchier. never seen them in Ireland but they are in the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 daycentom

what year did they stop sellin cheetos in ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I've heard that they're available in Polish shops.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

THis thread is 9 years old. daycentom, please start new threads rather than bumping ancient ones in future.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement