Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless pinhole surveillance camera

Options
  • 06-07-2005 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anybody tell me is there any way to pick up a signal from an
    AJOKA AJ-007S (Tiny 1.2-2.4ghz Wireless pinhole surveillance camera) other than using a standard reciever?
    What I mean is for example....could a sky digibox pick up the signal? (assuming the signal was strong enough - the range of these is aparantly up to 4000ft and can work through walls, though this largely affects its range)
    If not a digibox, is there any other common electronic device that might??
    This probably sounds like a stupid question but I genuinly don't and would like to know!

Cheers in advance for any replys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

A digibox doesnt receive signals in this range, you need a dedicated receiver which you could then interface to a tv / piece of consumer electronics equipment with an appropriate cable / adapter.

Advertisement