Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a way to lock what font is displayed?

Options
  • 06-07-2005 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

I'm tired and I've a headache and I don't want to have to read any font other than the standard one. Is there a way to lock the font displayed for individual users?

Or could it be disabled. I don't see a good reason for giving people a choice in the matter. (Then again, I've not exactly taught this through so maybe there is)

*shrugs*

</whiney bastard>
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

This fellow whiney bastard agrees. Remove the font and colour changes, they're needless. Kids, it doesn't make you "individual", it makes you "annoying".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Agreed just keep bold, italics and size. Bin different fonts and colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Purple indicates sexual frustration ...

*nods*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Amz wrote:
    Purple indicates sexual frustration ...

*nods*
    What?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You should check out the F/Ap forum.

nesf has been noticably absent from there since this practice of posting in different fonts/colours became more prevalent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Would you all disapprove of different colour fonts in sigs?

Posts in odd colours are annoying but you generally have peace of mind knowing that it will generally contain no useful information and can be skipped accordingly.

I've seen a few words on AH with a different font but that's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Set a user stylesheet in your browser, or just set that it should always use your font and colour choices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Talliesin wrote:
    Set a user stylesheet in your browser, or just set that it should always use your font and colour choices.
    How do you do that - and only apply it to boards?

Edit : The prosecution rests m'lud

Edit 2 : Please save me jeebus

Advertisement