Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for House in sligo

Options
  • 06-07-2005 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Heading back to college in sligo next year, looking for a house for 5 or 6, near the college. if anyone knows any numbers can you give me a shout, if you don't want to post phone numbers you can PM me the details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Isnt there a student village across the road from the college? Is it full?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

I'm thinking about doing the same thing check this out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

try Glencarrig (across the road , from sligo it) maybe 65 pw, but the houses
    are fabulous.
    There is also student accomation near the new hotel, but it is 3000 euro per year (8 months or so)

when i was up there i stayed in cartron - 45 -50 euro pw, its grand about 15 min walk form college.

Note - there is a dodgy area called Rathbrothan, but if worst comes to worst then it will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭rancheros

i know the place well, going into final year just looking for some numbers, dunno about that student accomadation, its clean an all but too many rules

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement