Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Boards store... part 2.

• 05-09-2001 4:57pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The delivery charge on the other place was ridiculous so we've told them to go jump.

We've found a place that delivers worldwide (and ironically is HQ'ed in Galway) and their delivery charges are about £2 Irish.

So, if you were hoping to buy some, we'll have an url for ye in a while.

We're going to do a mixture of Boards logo ones and ones which are a little more...um... edgy smile.gif

Also, it might be fun to get clan tshirts,mugs and mousemats too. I think we can swing that...

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

can i have whitewashman smiley t-shirt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

John Breslins garage yeah? I hope he has a trade licence smile.gif

played.

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Cool I can run up to them to collect it so smile.gif
    Bring on the Boards.ie Cuppa.Tea mug smile.gif

kayos

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I wanna Curly Dav curlydav.gif smiley t-Shirt too!

Let's get Mod specific ones PLEASE - cause we're speshul! wink.gif

And I definitly want my boards.ie cuppa tea mug!!! *schlurp*

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Where was 'Part 1' of this post?

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Will there be anatomically correct action-figures based on our favourite mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

[Monty burns]Exxxxcellent[/Monty burns]
    Finally a boards.ie t-shirt will be mine, and without a ridiculour delivery charge, even better! smile.gif

Oh and free Moderator's t-shirts for the mods whenever the new banner ads have brought in some money? wink.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Anatomically correct dolls eh?
    /me takes a note.

Um, let see what the story is but most of the ideas here could be runners smile.gif

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeVore:
    Anatomically correct dolls eh?
    /me takes a note.

Um, let see what the story is but most of the ideas here could be runners smile.gif

DeV.
    </font>

now as i said, whitewashman smilie on the front left brest of t-shirt, -1 karma for muppetry logo on the back.

as for dolls, you better make amps one with a blue penis, coz hes a tight fisted w@nker and still owes me 36 quid for a hotel room from the weekend wwman.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    as for dolls, you better make amps one with a blue penis, coz hes a tight fisted w@nker and still owes me 36 quid for a hotel room from the weekend wwman.gif</font>

Ok Eamo, telling everybody my (alleged) penis colour and about a hotel room isn't the best way to get chiks.

So, in short, shut up my little bag of puke. tongue.gif

P.s. Any chiks out there wanna see my blue schmeky for £36?

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "[amp] may have the respect of the plebs on the other boards" - WWman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">as for dolls, you better make amps one with a blue penis, coz hes a tight fisted w@nker</font>

Sorry but LMAO, that's the funniest thing I've heard all week biggrin.gif.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Yes please! Bring on the cuppa.tae mug! biggrin.gif

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

That other place had the fate of Ned Flanders Leftorium written all over it wink.gif,
    with those scandalous deliv charges.

I'd definitly like a Mug or T-shirt.
    Just Post a link & I'll whip out my Flexible Friend smile.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

How about a mousemat with a Boards.ie logo on it. Preferably the allsop quality cloth ones.

Advertisement