Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone WAP homepage

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

I suspect this is because the portal software needs your mobile phone number in order to personalize the portal and O2 don't give Vodafone access to that info.

You can on the other hand access O2's portal from any network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

All I will say about vodafones homepage is that it shit , every time I use the bloody thing there is something wrong, no access to mail, billing options wont work, messanger cant be accessed..... :mad: stick with O2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭28064212

I normally do stick with the O2 one, but I can't seem to find any sites with GAA results on them which is a pain in the arse.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Doesn’t seem to be accessible via the Internet (DNS error).

Nonetheless, it sounds like a HTTP 500 generally denotes a generic server side code based error. If you were able to access the e-Merge WAP site this would probably have occurred as a result of the site not being able to read your MSISDN (your mobile number) as you’re with O2 and resulting in a null pointer error.

Advertisement