Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House alarm installer needed

Options
  • 07-07-2005 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

I was given an alarm for our new house and have been let down on a few occasions for it to be installed. The house is pre-wired and everything is at home ready to go.

Can anyone recommend someone to install it or any installers on boards interested in a nixer?

I live in Balbriggan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Have you been sorted yet? What type of system have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

DarrenG wrote:
    I was given an alarm for our new house and have been let down on a few occasions for it to be installed. The house is pre-wired and everything is at home ready to go.

Can anyone recommend someone to install it or any installers on boards interested in a nixer?

I live in Balbriggan.

Try Prout Security Systems on Drogheda Street accross the road from Charlie Corrs, over The Shoe Box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Thanks for the replies but I installed it myself.

Advertisement