Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newmarket Today

• 07-07-2005 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Here's my selections for the channel4 races today at Newmarket

A Lucky 15 EW (16cent per line - ;))
    1.20 COUT D'ETAT
    1.55 Private Business
    2.30 Ballast
    3.05 Quito

And a 2.50 E/W for Quito also in the 3.05

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Robbed in the 1st by my jockey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Is it just me or has the racing at Newmarket this week been almost impossible to call. Diamonds and Dust winning at 40/1 in the first, in it's 2 previous races over the distance it was second last both times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Anyway I saw a tip (a nap) on another forum for the 2.30, Marshman, who the winning jockey in the first is on... 16's on PaddyPower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Mine for today is
    Newmarket 15:05
    6f Darly July Cup Group 1
    EW: 1/4 1,2,3 Iffraaj 9/2
    Newmarket 14:30
    7f Bunbury Cup Group 2 Handicap
    EW: 1/4 1,2,3,4 Ballast 5/1
    Newmarket 16:15
    7f Nursery
    EW: 1/4 1,2,3 Prettilini 10/1
    Epsom 18:30
    Outright Betting
    EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Eijaaz 10/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

masterK wrote:
    Is it just me or has the racing at Newmarket this week been almost impossible to call. Diamonds and Dust winning at 40/1 in the first, in it's 2 previous races over the distance it was second last both times.

I'm with you on this masterK, I've lost a fortune at newmarket this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

masterK wrote:
    Hear Hear, agreed.

Advertisement