Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband to East Limerick

• 07-07-2005 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

For anyone Interested, I was just flicking through the Post today and connection in Cappamore and Caherconlish were announced , not sure if there gone live yet , but did an quick google.ie search and found on the community bb scheme web site that some company call westnet have the contract.
    could not find any thing else , just thought I would say.

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I live near caherconlish in a town called hospital (its bigger than caherconlish) any word on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭Joeface

no thats all I saw, Im in Doon also Pallasgreen , so Im surrounded by it but am not sure if I can get it yet

hospital isnt that a townsland in herbetstown...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

http://www.dcmnr.gov.ie/Communications/Group+Broadband+Scheme/Approved+Projects+-+1st+Phase.htm

Hospital Community Council & Knocklong Development Association

looks like hospitals down for satellite BB, no games for you :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

?? herbestown thats a barron wasteland
    hospital is a lot bigger than caherconlish

anyway no way im gonna get satellite what a waste of time i guess ill just have to stick with isdn till either wireless or adsl comes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Or you could check out www.irish-wan.com
    Im in Caherconlish with BB already..well Im actually in St' Laurence about 2 miles from Caher

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement