Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matrix online !!!

Options
  • 07-07-2005 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi
    I was wondering if the Matrix online is worth getting . can some that has played it please tell me how it works and is it any use

Thanks
    Aupster

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Probably more likely to get a response here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=329

Generally people seemed to conclude it was quite buggy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

It's alright. I'm not a big MMORPG guy but I liked this. I gave it up though cos' I realised it just wouldn't fit into my lifestyle. If you like MMORPGs and you like the films then go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Aupster

but how does the game work . control wise how do you fight ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

The control system seems really complex to me. You have certain hotkeyed moves and turns are decided by strength. You can also use moves that raise your abilities or decrease your opponents'. There are ability trees where you need the required previous abilities to gain the more advanced moves. There's a spy tree, a hacker tree and a soldier tree. I never really got the hang of it to be honest. I wasn't very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Aupster

Sounds like a load of boring turd :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

It's a load of ****e, if you want a good mmorpg get wow.

Advertisement