Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizzas (Takeaway/Deliveries)

• 07-07-2005 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Do Godfather's Pizzas have anything to do with Goodfella's Pizza? Are they the takeaway/delivery version. (Need to settle an argument!) Either way, are they any good? Compared to the others? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭Trampas

no relation i think.

never had a godfathers pizza.

i like goodfellas pizza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ironmonger wrote:
    Do Godfather's Pizzas have anything to do with Goodfella's Pizza?

Absolutely no connection whatsoever. They both just used Italian references for their products because pizza, as we all know, comes for Italy.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

I know it is off the origional post but Just though you might want to know...

Got a pizza from Bistro Bianconi in Ranalagh last night

and It was about a million times better than dominos/four star/mizzonies/godfathers

It was devine - nearly killed myself trying to eat every slice!!

And they are so nice, that one day one of the girls in the house got a phone call from them just to thank her for her business!!!

Brillient...if only the rest were that customer focased!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

What you had was a proper italian pizza. Dominos etc just don't compare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Where abouts is that one in Ranelagh? Is it the old pizza slice place opposite(ish) Laser or another?

Oh and how much?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Norinoco wrote:
    I know it is off the origional post but Just though you might want to know...

Got a pizza from Bistro Bianconi in Ranalagh last night

and It was about a million times better than dominos/four star/mizzonies/godfathers

It was devine - nearly killed myself trying to eat every slice!!

And they are so nice, that one day one of the girls in the house got a phone call from them just to thank her for her business!!!

Brillient...if only the rest were that customer focased!

Yeah, Bistro Bianconi is from Sligo originally. Their pizzas are the business.
    Website here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Thanks for the link.

Advertisement