Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V980 problems

• 07-07-2005 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Hi I got this phone
    tried to install the usb software in work (xp) didn't work keep going in this loop where it would say "please install software" but when I try it at home (win2k) it work fine

any pointers??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Are you sure you have administrative rights on your PC in work? i.e. can you install anything else on your work PC? Most work computers don't have administrative rights by default.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

yes, full rights

i should have xplained better - when I click on the phonestools program - It keeps coming up no phone dectected, then it will come up to the install menu - it will reconginse the phone is connected, when it's done, it goes back to the "no phone detected part"

magic reboots didn't work either

Advertisement