Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mlg?

• 07-07-2005 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Does anyone here play mlg games?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

what's mlg? is it a game or gametype?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well what is mig or mlg then i might know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

http://www.mlgpro.com/

Something about Major League Gaming it looks like. Ive never heard of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

MLg "major league gaming" is a massive event of game obviously, MLG settings in Halo, are how the'd play halo2 in a tournment, no radar, BR spawn, halo classic weapons on map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

no-radar, classic weapons sounds good. I've never played in an mlg league because I dont have xbox live!. I get bored of slayer and TS though after a while and like to break things up with some CTF, oddball, KOTH (all team games preferably). Unfortunately 6 players are the most my connection can handle on KAI when hosting (2 xboxes on my end) but that was mostly Dutch and UK users so maybe I'll be able to handle more Irish players. I'm getting an xbconnect acount sorted this weekend which might be better again so if anyone wants a game pm me and I might be sober enough at some stage to host.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

KAI hosts h2 better then xbc, i have LIVE, kai and xbc, and use kai the most, (cause i lost my h2 disc for live) kai tag: Irish-GrumPy xbox LIVE: Irish GrumPy

Advertisement