Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Hacked Already, sorry punkbuster ;)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

can i just say, wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:) I was unsure if I should waste a post to be the first to reply to this.

ditto btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

:confused:

I see your :confused: and raise you :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Ok granted, reading over the post again it was a bit lame :rolleyes: , i think sleep deprivation is turning me a bit lame :p .
    That said, the pics speak for themselves. They have hacked bf2, it was only a matter of time :).

• Advertisement

Interesting fact - neither pictures work.

This pic? Its what Im getting.

Oh crumbs, ye sorry that happens on some pc's, not mine though :rolleyes: . Just drag the linky into your address bar and push enter, should work

hax0rs indeed.

kaimera wrote:
    hax0rs indeed.

Why. I'll never understand why.

• Advertisement

it's the inferiority gene in some people I guess.

Why. I'll never understand why.

I would love to meet 1 of these hackers face to face and just ask them WHY??
    Its a sad day :(

Why play if you know you are cheating?

I mean, the best part is being the best, winning a game, know you are the best (or at least very good) through skill and skill alone.

Winning because you are using a wh, an ab or whatever just could not possibly give any sort of satisfaction. Whats the point in playing?

Argh! Cheaters make me so mad! (Almost as mad as noobs who accuse me of cheating because I am much better then they are, but thats another story :))

I think these types of people dont get off on doing well in the game. I think they get there kicks annoying the hell out of regular folk trying to have fun :) .

backstards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Those guys are feckin tools. Worse then gob****es who call people n00bs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Arabel wrote:

but not as bad as people who say tbh after every sentence
    right?

Arabel wrote:

I never call people noobs based on skill. However, I scream Noob! at people who ban me from their servers, or kick me, claiming I'm an aimbotter or a wallhacker simply because I'm better then them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

tuxy wrote:
    but not as bad as people who say tbh after every sentence
    right?

Fckin A! tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I never call people noobs based on skill. However, I scream Noob! at people who ban me from their servers, or kick me, claiming I'm an aimbotter or a wallhacker simply because I'm better then them.

Those people are just idiots who cant stand to lose. But the kind that run around screaming "OMGWTF tanks r 4 teh n00bs"

EDIT: By the way my post wasnt aimed at you at all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

like everything everygame is hackable :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

in that second screenshot how come the red guys have blue names (same blue names as 2 of the blue lads in the first screenie I think). What? its a hack to show your teammates up in red? or am I just not seeing it right?

that said, if it is a hack...... gits.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

They have hacked it already ><. Sad day!! Go valve!!
    that was done with the demo, like ages ago...

And punkbuster isn't designed to prevent cheating per say, just stop new ones as they are found...plugging holes and so on...

that was done with the demo, like ages ago...

Well okay, so it was done in the demo, seems a lot of people did not no about it :rolleyes: , so i shared :). I have been told that this hack is being used in the full version though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Well okay, so it was done in the demo, seems a lot of people did not no about it :rolleyes: , so i shared :). I have been told that this hack is being used in the full version though :(
    doubtfull unless its another one that produces the same result, anyway, it takes punkbuster usually <24hours to release an update to eradicate a hack...once they get a copy of it should be delt with pretty quick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

LOL

2nd pic guys PID is in it hope it wasnt original poster 344, this is an Opengl cheat wont work on a PB enabled server or ranked server. As you need to use files that PB checks.

oh and tbh

kdjac

it takes punkbuster usually <24hours to release an update to eradicate a hack...once they get a copy of it should be delt with pretty quick...

Lets hope :) . Im so sick of hacks at the moment, its enough to make u wanna give up pc games and go play some outdoor sport :p .

Advertisement