Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password for Eircom BB

• 07-07-2005 4:05pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

How do I find out my usernam/password for eircom broadband?

Is there any generic combination?

Reinstalled windows there (Or rather the brother did, after I borked installing win 2000 due to a dodgy CD), but lost the box that the modem/cd came in (if there was a password on it in the first place, I cant remember) and now cant connect to the internet (or rather my family cant, i'm fine up here in dublin)

My brothers installing the drivers and stuff, but at the end of it it asks him for a username/password. He's ringin me every 5 mins wondering what to do and its annoying :D

If I dont get an answer here quick i'll just tell him to ring eircom.

Thanks

edit: okay now, he's got it. mods remove thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

They will be different per user.

Tell him to ring eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

/me gives pete a round_o_applause

told ya to ring €ircock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Try:
    User: Eircom
    Pass: Broadband1
    If that fails press reset on the modem and it will return to original settings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

The Username/Password is input into the router and is not required by windows.

When you setup the broadband on a new system it is only a matter of a few click(if the router wasnt connected by RJ45 during OS install) or it should be usable normially straight away.

When I had eircom BB there was a generic P/W used in the router...but a password was NEVER required from the windows side...unless you were trying to see how much you had downloaded in a month.

Advertisement