Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tall ships or air show?

Options
  • 07-07-2005 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭

not too sure if this is right place for this so..... are the helicopters flyin over waterford city for the tall ships drivin anyone else mental????i work nights n ive got 4 buisy nights ahead n not a hope of a sleep durin the day :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Now I guess we know whats its like for people in LA ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭peepsbates

Cabaal wrote:
    Now I guess we know whats its like for people in LA ;)

thats true but it aint LA by a long shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Earplugs , they work wonders for night shift workers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

One of the lads from work went on the Celtic Helicopters ride from Kilbarry. Euro 45 for six minutes but he reckoned it was worth it. Spectacular views but not for those with easily upset stomachs.

45 euro for 6 mins sounds bout right, expensive though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 murrayk

i have to agree. the helicopters are pissin me off too. i don't even work nights! one of the bastards was hovering over my house last night

i could put up with 1. coastguard is understandable but 4 is takin the pee pee a bit

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

In fairness the whole thing is good for the city, put up with it for 3 days will ya :)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

You couldve put two pieces of cotton in your ears in the time it took you to type your rant!

You couldve put two pieces of cotton in your ears in the time it took you to type your rant!

ure clever arent ya

• Advertisement
Advertisement