Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What now for Brock?

• 07-07-2005 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Since it appears Lesnar's return is now inevitable, what do you hope the WWE does with him? From what I hear, he is set to return to Smackdown.
    I hope he appears on Raw though and they announce his return to Smackdown.

What I'd like to see happen is for the wrestlers on Smackdown to be shown to be ignoring him. This leads Lesnar to start complaining to the crowd and out comes Chris Benoit to criticise Lesnar for turning his back on wrestling and to explain that wrestling is in Benoit's blood. This leads to a Benoit v Lesnar feud and Benoit will make Lesnar tap out at the next PPV.

I think this would be a good idea as I don't feel Lesnar should get an easy start to his new WWE career and because Benoit deserves a good run and to make Lesnar tap would do his Smackdown career good. Also, there would be no real damage to Lesnar's character as he has tapped out to Benoit in the past. At Survivor Series 2003 if I'm not mistaken.

What do you guys think should happen?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

Since it appears Lesnar's return is now inevitable, what do you hope the WWE does with him? From what I hear, he is set to return to Smackdown.
    I hope he appears on Raw though and they announce his return to Smackdown.

What I'd like to see happen is for the wrestlers on Smackdown to be shown to be ignoring him. This leads Lesnar to start complaining to the crowd and out comes Chris Benoit to criticise Lesnar for turning his back on wrestling and to explain that wrestling is in Benoit's blood. This leads to a Benoit v Lesnar feud and Benoit will make Lesnar tap out at the next PPV.

I think this would be a good idea as I don't feel Lesnar should get an easy start to his new WWE career and because Benoit deserves a good run and to make Lesnar tap would do his Smackdown career good. Also, there would be no real damage to Lesnar's character as he has tapped out to Benoit in the past. At Survivor Series 2003 if I'm not mistaken.

What do you guys think should happen?
    Why did he quit??

And what ever happened to the ultimate warrior???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

RedRaven wrote:
    Why did he quit??

To pursue an NFL career. It didn't work out though.
    RedRaven wrote:
    And what ever happened to the ultimate warrior???

The ultimate warrior tends to make speeches here and there. He got into a bit of bother for a speech he gave on some campus in America a few months back. He has changed his name to 'Warrior' and has vowed to never accept a place in the WWE's Hall of Fame. He has recently set up a website.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

ok i haven't been on-line for awhile whats al this about brock? is he coming back did wwe settle in there court case?

and as for warrior can you give a link to his new website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Kio wrote:
    ok i haven't been on-line for awhile whats al this about brock? is he coming back did wwe settle in there court case?

Yes he's heading back as WWE mentioned that talks are taking place on their website. It's said a verbal agreement has been reached.
    Kio wrote:
    and as for warrior can you give a link to his new website?

www.ultimatewarrior.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ultimate Warrior's website's been around for ages. He's a weirdo. It'd be deadly if he broke into Hogan's house on his reality show. Why are we talking about him?

I certainly don't want to see Brock pushed to the stars yet again, although I have a feeling that if he's seen to lose some matches, his aura will disappear and a lot of people will stop caring about him, making it harder to push him in the end. It would be very interesting to see if he will be a face or a heel. Heel would probably be the safest option, but a lot of people will still be cheering him. Interesting story anyway

I find it interesting that Triple H never buried Brock. Maybe that will be the answer to WWE's problems? They seem to think it solves everything else

• Advertisement
Advertisement