Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to be a spa. lesson one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,520 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

HA, that was brilliant, the guy looked fair pissed off at the end. :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    FatBoy got flamed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Oh God that was hilarious, cruel to laugh at it but.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA who's bright idea was that! LMAO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

that made my day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Soooo, so stupid, but hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ah, that cheered me up nicely.
    He really screams like a girl though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

stupid people are funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

:D very funny. saw a video once were drunk Amercian college kids tried teh same stunt cept he tried to knock it back in one shot and the flaming alcohol ran down his neck and he must have been badly burned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

hehe ....

when i was in college a muppet did similar (i.e. forgot to blow out the damn drink before drinking it) except his hair had something in it, dunno what - but it was something HIGHLY flamable, and his hair caught fire, and it wouldnt go out .... we put it out after about 5 - 8 seconds by throwing a pint onto his head ... by that stage he was almost compltely bald on top, not on the sides or back .... hehehehe ...he had to wear a baseball cap for ages ... piss takes about letting his hair on one side grow long for a combover etc etc etc...

Only bad thing was that he burned his scalp and hands ... but everyone forgot that when they saw his head :D

Advertisement