Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screenshots, with a GeForce 4 Ti 4200

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Does the game run smooth?
    Yup. Very smooth. So smooth, if its not this smooth with a better rig, I'll use the hack for it.
    madrab wrote:
    anyone find any irony in the fact that you are playing as an antitank guy & you cant see them?
    Happened in training. I was giving an excuse, and a picture is better than a 1000 words, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

LOL that's funny stuff. :) Poor bloke.

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Syco I have a spare fx5200 kicking about under my desk, you are welcome to borrow it until you get a better one. Chat me on TS about it.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 46 doud

This reminds me of the early days of Quake 3, when we took off all textures and the likes to get an extra fps or two.

Brillant !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

This thread's making me wonder...

(i) would BF2 run on my D600 lappy (Centrino 1.6, 512 RAM, Radeon 9000 32)? Watta y'all think?

(ii) what's this patch everyone is on about? I'm sure I've seen it in a Boards\Battelefield thread recently, can't remember which and search is still disabled :mad: ...if someone was kind enough to point me in the right direction, then I'm in a testing mood ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

Rofl, I rather learn to play bf2 with a super nintendo controller, then try it with a gf4Ti gfx card, less frustrating I`d imagine...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

32MB? I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Oh well... CoD2 on the lappie it is, then :(;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

aye, this reminds me of my very first upgrade solely to play a game.(quake3)
    I bought a VooDoo 3 3000(at the time the best card out there) and a new shiny stick of 64 megs ram.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Man that is bad... couldn't you pick up a 9800 pro or even a 9600 second hand, that should change your ciew of the game... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I had the same problem with my (now very outdated) Ti4600. Completely unplayable, so I had to throw in a sh1tty FX5200 that I had lying around, I've been playing this gem on 800x600 since I got it.

Thankfully I have an X800 Pro Vivo arriving today, should make quite the difference.

Advertisement