Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF VII: Crisis Core

Options
  • 07-07-2005 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

Take a look at this thing over here.

FF III on the DS, this on the PSP, for fup sake I'm going to be poor by the time this sees the light of day.

They're really milking FFVII for all its worth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Its all aprt of the plethora of FF7 spin-offs appearing this year and next, Dirge of Cerebus, Before Crisis, Crisis Core, Advent Children and whatever Square-Enix have up thier oily sleeves... pitiful pimping if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Really is a cash in to be honest. They're going onto all the platfroms they can to get more money fot themselves. Although in all honesty if they're good quality as opposed to the tripe I'm half expecting then I don't mind how much money they get from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Before Crisis isnt going to make it to these shores as it runs on a certain Panasonic phone and updates itself via asian networks so scratch that one as far as i know... Ive not looked into Crisis Core that much but Dirge of Cerebus just looks like a slower paced Devil May Cry... best bet is to look forward to Advent Children and ignore all the others

Advertisement