Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Life?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sound treat it, Fire a load of lights in there. Put booths/seating around the side of the Dance floor. Break the bar up. I assume it can't be broken up inside cause it's listed? TBH, it's got a lot of potential. Different music on differents nights etc etc.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Lump wrote:
    Sound treat it, Fire a load of lights in there. Put booths/seating around the side of the Dance floor. Break the bar up. I assume it can't be broken up inside cause it's listed? TBH, it's got a lot of potential. Different music on differents nights etc etc.

John

Different music definetly - better than the same crap three nights in a row!
    It is very well know around the country.
    When I mention kilkenny to someone up here in dublin ( dubs and non-dubs), they first thing they say is "Do you know Langtons?"..!

Ravage - the world end has been taken over by the scumbags. One of the pubs near the army barracks is cleaning up its clientel so they have moved to the worlds end!

The sceilp is nice - but is it a bit too quite?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

you go into the sceilp on a saturday nite and it is really bussy, its never to quiet!! I think at the minute john st is to packed with dubs and hen and stag partys!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

By "one of the pubs near the army barracks" do you mean Carrolls? What a scum hole. Some guy got stabbed in there a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Stephen wrote:
    By "one of the pubs near the army barracks" do you mean Carrolls? What a scum hole. Some guy got stabbed in there a couple of years ago.

Ain't that place known as Pelican House due to the amount of blood spilt there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jenna_

mick_irl wrote:
    Ain't that place known as Pelican House due to the amount of blood spilt there?
    wouldn't be at all surprised! it's that end of town!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

lol@ Pelican Hse

If u mean Carrolls, we call it "d'Bucket of Blood"

Advertisement