Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V1050

Options
  • 07-07-2005 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.
    Got the carphone waregouse catalogue today. Shows a phone called the v1050. Is it the same as the motorola v980. It looks very similar and the vodafone website has replaced the v980 with the v1050. Anyone able to enlighten me as to what is going on? I was thinkin of gettin the v980!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I used a sample of it a few weeks ago. Its a big improvement over the V980. The screen is larger and clearer for one. Seems to display more colours also.. The UK is largely unchanged but seems to have slight refinements that I cannot put my finger on.. It also looks alot better, there is a type of black rubber coating on it which is pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

1.3 mp , bigger better screen. not too keen on the colour. big improvement from the v980 that was a piece of dirt!

If it only had Bluetooth I would have snapped it up, but I'm not so sure now.

Advertisement