Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh no! and ooooh yes!

Options
  • 08-07-2005 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

playing all the bf series of games, what can u remember when u were playing was a sweet moment and a stupid moment in ur gaming?

sweet > bfv fall of siagon (spelling?) 3 lads bunched up to capture the flag, threw in a hand granade booom! all over the place they went it was pretty funny.

Stupid > (same map) trying to ambush a tank, on the second floor of a building though i could jump off , onto the tank and shoot the gunner , however i misjudged the jump and well , all i could see was a corpse on a tank torret waiting for me to respawn!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Sweet: US server playing on Strike at Karkland.....just capped second last flag...last flag was on in top left cornor.....hopped it jeep and came up hill to flag...see a few guys making a run for it....hopped out of jeep......fired off a few grandes and took out 4-5........hopped onto gun on back of jeep.....took out 15 before someone got on rocket laucher thats mounted there and took me out.....

Or arti on demo......was about 6 people including fli and an1m4l if I remember trying to take the hotel.....arti and took them all out.....was so sweet!!!

BFV: Flaming dart....seen F4 coming so made him fire and then hit 9.....thought was clever floating to ground...landed and then heli landed on my head.....doh

Or any of the many bomb run and not been able to pull out of them and going head first into a tree!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

What about "oh ..funny" doing a fly by in a jet and seeing a ragdoll body appearing in front of your cockpit and I wasn't exactly hugging the ground .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sweet: enemy chopper hovers over a our flag while capturing it and cutting down all friendlies nearby. I slap an anti tank rocket in to the cockpit killing the pilot, the heli drops two metres intact to the ground, where one of our guys hops in and takes it to return the favour.

Oh no: Waiting in a bunker an enemy tank rolls past, I get out the anti-tank launcher and try to fire, but it clips the edge of the bunker windows, leaving me dripping off the inside of the bunker, while the tank continues on, oblivious to me ignominious death. Just glad there were no witnesses.

Advertisement