Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating PunkBuster

Options
  • 08-07-2005 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to make this not effect your game ie enable it do so while not playing or during rounds?

Was playing a game a few minutes ago on a ranked server and looked like getting me first gold star, then as the game was finishing (only 10 tickets left) i'm suddenly booted back to multiplayer screen with an error saying i've been kicked for 2mins by punkbuster as it couldn't update properly (something along lines of this) thus bye bye medal!!

really annoying. :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

update it manually by getting the correct .exe from their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

As said above updating it using the PBWEB.exe is far better.

You will need to download PBWEB.exe from the Evenbalance website and follow the instructions on this page.

You will need to save the PBWEB.exe file into your pb folder which is hidden deep within your Battlefield 2 Program Folders [Im not sure exactly where]. Once you have it saved into there you just need to run it and it shall update your PB for you.

Advertisement