Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gambino

• 08-07-2005 4:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Tis a pity they banned Gambino. he was honest and brought out articulate points in debate that seemed to put the polotically correct crowd at a loss of words.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Hmm given your name is Pinochet and your icon is Ronald Reagan, you wouldn't happen to Chris 2.1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i don't think that's how you spell leitrim either. i think gambino should be unbanned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

His ban was only for a week.. That week is up as of two days ago so I unbanned him.

I also look forward to his posting again, if he decides to..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i like your style apex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Wow Pinochet, who in his articulate manner failed to spell 'Leitrum' and 'polotically' correctly (but I suppose they're spelt phonetically ;)) joined the day after Gambino was banned!

Odd that.

I'm at a 'loss of words.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Howye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

His ban is permnant due to abusiveness in PM's, and also this tripe...

And yes aodh rua, tis chris 2.1 alright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement