Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally its Friday!!!

• 08-07-2005 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Yay!

Oxygen wknd is finally here and i'm sittin in work WILLING 3.30 to hurry up...roll on the alcohol induced haze!

what's the bets it goes in the blink of an eye though :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

She-Ra wrote:
    Yay!

Oxygen wknd is finally here and i'm sittin in work WILLING 3.30 to hurry up...roll on the alcohol induced haze!

what's the bets it goes in the blink of an eye though :(

Lets just hope the blanket of mist over the capital, and presumably in Kildare, fecks off.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

ah yes She-Ra i cannot wait for this wknd, it shall be deadly in work at the moment but leaving at high noon...

my little buttercup....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

lordgoat wrote:
    ah yes She-Ra i cannot wait for this wknd, it shall be deadly in work at the moment but leaving at high noon...

my little buttercup....

high noon! awww wish i was starting that early.. and its gonna take me about 3 hours once i get there to put up a tent!

And apparently the weather is set to be a scorcher so hope ya have your factor 15's!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭JimboPope

Same here, making a move at 12:00, going for a massive carvary feast, last supper style before taking off for oxegen.
    Did a shop last night in tesco's for alcohol, spent €320 between 4 of us on a mixture of smithwicks, bulmers, vodka and them 4ltr cartons of wine, t'will be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

whats the story with the weather? Has MCD bought off Met Eirinn?

• Advertisement

JimboPope wrote:
    Same here, making a move at 12:00, going for a massive carvary feast, last supper style before taking off for oxegen.
    Did a shop last night in tesco's for alcohol, spent €320 between 4 of us on a mixture of smithwicks, bulmers, vodka and them 4ltr cartons of wine, t'will be good!
    so we'll know the four of ye from the 4 huddled together in a alcohol leaking sweat?!

She-Ra wrote:
    so we'll know the four of ye from the 4 huddled together in a alcohol leaking sweat?!

And the pink and purple vomit stains down our fronts.

mmmmm ... how attractive! you should drink somethin different coz if not you's will be all colour co ordinated and THAT might be embarrassing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Ahhhhhh...I cant believe I am sitting here in work when all the rest are packing the car to hit the raod.

Wont be out of this prison before half 4. Going to hit the heavest traffic on the N7.

Maybe if i develop a severe migraine / break my own arm I could get out early... :rolleyes:

Norinoco wrote:
    Ahhhhhh...I cant believe I am sitting here in work when all the rest are packing the car to hit the raod.

Wont be out of this prison before half 4. Going to hit the heavest traffic on the N7.

Maybe if i develop a severe migraine / break my own arm I could get out early... :rolleyes:
    if ya manage this quite early could ya come and break mine too?!

• Advertisement

She-Ra wrote:
    if ya manage this quite early could ya come and break mine too?!

Not a bother, I'll bring the hammer!!

I keep remembering things I have forgotten like panadol, toothpaste, a towel...I barley remembered my tickets this morning before leaving the house!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

All the weather sites have now changed from 0%-10% chance of rain to 60% rain for the entire weekend.... not good, bring waterproofs.

S.

So just how far is the campsite from the carpark? We have a ton of stuff to carry, some people are not ariving until later on in the evening so I will be bringing their gear with me.

Depends where you park / camp.

If in the carpark beside the campside(ie, Carpark 4 / Campsite A or Carpark 5,6,7 / Campsite B) then about a 10-15 minutes walk - then again with a couple of slabs, that could be 20 - 25 minutes!!!!!

Norinoco wrote:
    Not a bother, I'll bring the hammer!!

I keep remembering things I have forgotten like panadol, toothpaste, a towel...I barley remembered my tickets this morning before leaving the house!!

so far i've forgotten.. toothbrush.paste, pain killers, towel, rain jacket, bank card(proper disaster)....

She-Ra wrote:
    so far i've forgotten.. toothbrush.paste, pain killers, towel, rain jacket, bank card(proper disaster)....

A sh*te, I forgot My Toothbrush!!!

Not going to bother with a rain jacket - going to chance the weather and hope it dosent rain!

She-Ra wrote:

She's you can borrow my paste(of the tooth) variety, towel (designer one just one in a table quiz- it's orange) pain killers (neurofen) and i havea spare rain poncho thingy...

but i won't be down til sat morning... spread the love this oxegen

lordgoat wrote:
    She's you can borrow my paste(of the tooth) variety, towel (designer one just one in a table quiz- it's orange) pain killers (neurofen) and i havea spare rain poncho thingy...

but i won't be down til sat morning... spread the love this oxegen

bless ya norinoco.. leave your towel out so i'll know and i'll knock in for the paste (tooth)

ai ai captain! i'm sure someone will oblige you with paste on for tonight! oh and we shall be having a bbq in the old car park on sunday morn if ya fancy coming along! you can be my one invite!!! (i was warned as last year i brought quite alot of people) ya in?

Norinoco wrote:
    A sh*te, I forgot My Toothbrush!!!

Not going to bother with a rain jacket - going to chance the weather and hope it dosent rain!

furious LordG ensures good weather but can't assist you with the negative toothbrush situation

• Advertisement

And sunday is just the day to have it i'd imagine! woohoo... as long as there is red sauce i'm there!

we have red sauce... i repeat we have the sauce, forgot it last year and had to steal it from one of those chip vendors on site, would you be arsed chasing after someone at 1am in the morning for an almost empty bottle of ketch-up... me neither!

have a good one, i'm leaving in the next few mins, if you do manage to find me before sunday, the breakfast is yours...

i'll be the one with the spare bottle of sauce... just in case! have fun!!

Advertisement