Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranked or Not Ranked

Options
  • 08-07-2005 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Ok was on a few servers last nite after using the ingame browser and althou I set to ranked and joined the server it hadn't got the usually information at the start saying the server was ranked....I didnt mind about this and played on and the scores showed up at the end of the maps so I thought sound the server was ranked.....went onto a few and before the update any of the ranked server always had some mention as the map loaded up(e.g. TIG says it when loading map) but none of these servers did....for different reason I didnt wait until the very end of the map....but I didnt think much of it because set the browser to ranked only

Anyway was having a game on NRG server last nite and at the end of the battle the scores came up.....does this mean now that NRG is ranked or has it changed with the update that all server will show up the score? and if so have they fixed the in game browser so it will actually pick up ranked and unranked server?????

Does the GFF server now show up scores? was only on it for a while last nite so didnt see!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah the GFF server shows up scores after the patch m8.
    We had arranged a COD UO GFF v GFF mayhem night on our COD UO server lastnight hence there was none of us on BF2 server.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

It was total mayhem alright and good crack on TS as well, even for a shy and reserved person like me.

I had to leave after 20 mins :(
    My plantronics headset is foked so i couldnt join TS,thats the second set.
    Ordered sennheiser set instead this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Dcully wrote:
    Yeah the GFF server shows up scores after the patch m8..

SO how do we now know which servers are ranked or unranked? does there crappy browser actually work?

All seeing eye now supports BF2 and has a filter option for ranked/unranked,screw the ingame browser.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Your best of using all seeing eye for server browsing Nelly, especially since it launches the server without having to look at that evil ingame menu :)
    wideband wrote:
    even for a shy and reserved person like me.

AWWWWW :p

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Nelly,don`t know if it works yet..haven`t tried but xfire just downloaded an update with bf2 server connect support :D

Advertisement