Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari Enzo UNREAL 56k Beware.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

dahamsta wrote:
    Black, black, black, black. Red, green, orange and silver are for queers. No offense like.
    Indeed Black is the only colour I would ever consider - I've seen pics of a black Enzo and it's :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: God I'm stunned at there being one in this country of any colour at all but in Black it really looks amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

guys some people in dublin are loaded.you never think of a enzo in ireland:D
    but now its true.does anyone know who owns the slr or enzo.
    also was the garage des cullen.
    whats the reg on the enzo is it something cool

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The SLR is mine. The Enzo's mike65's.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

The Reg on the Enzo is "Enzo" that is the reg on it as shown in the pics

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

dahamsta wrote:
    The SLR is mine. The Enzo's mike65's.
    So mike's got taste and you don't?

/runs :D

• Advertisement

dahamsta:D :D
    but the enzo reg cannot be right as in ireland you cannot have personalised plates. so it must be a uk reg car. and if that guy owns a uk plate with enzo on then he MUST be loaded as those plates cost min 150,000 pound.

guys anyone know how to make quick money:p

guys i was right. it was des cullen that imported the yellow and red enzo.
    Ireland's most prominent supercar dealer, Des Cullen is also due to take delivery of six Aston Martin DB9s this year, all going to eager customers. Other cars on the way include a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti (reviewed on page four) and a Maserati Quattroporte, both due in January. Cullen has good connections within Ferrari, being one of the lucky owners of a Ferrari Enzo last year. In fact he secured delivery of two Enzos at the time, one red and one yellow. Both have been sold since on the continent. The fact that he picked up two out of the limited production of 150 must undoubtedly irk several Ferrari dealers who were left Enzo-less.

THIS IS FROM A SOURCE ON THE WEB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

The Enzo is pure delight in comparison to the new Scaglietti - I sat in one a few weeks ago and it is like a truck. A very low truck, but I thought it looked like Ferrari were just practising.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

drdre wrote:
    dahamsta:D :D
    and if that guy owns a uk plate with enzo on then he MUST be loaded

Owning an Enzo on its own, doesnt qualify ya for "loaded" titles these days? Shame...back to boozing with the commoners i guess.

The fact that he picked up two out of the limited production of 150 must undoubtedly irk several Ferrari dealers who were left Enzo-less

They first went for a limited production of 349, then 399 with the demand and finally an extra 20 for charity.

I have no life, i know all about cars![but i dont no how to spell]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

The Enzo is pure delight in comparison to the new Scaglietti - I sat in one a few weeks ago and it is like a truck. A very low truck, but I thought it looked like Ferrari were just practising.

'c
    Huh? Check this one out:

http://www.cbg.ie/Car_detail.asp?CBGID=314555&ID=543428&Make=Ferrari&Model=612%20Scaglietti&frmFilter=#

lickout.gif

The Enzo is pig-ugly from the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Thats bizarre enm dont have a website that i can find there. Plus their contact number is a mobile. Thats fishy with an slr and lambo for sale ;)

Advertisement