Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The state of WoW

Options
  • 08-07-2005 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭

This probably came from the US forums and many of you may or may not have seen this before.

To all that dont know Caydiem, Fangtooth, Eyonix etc are all Community Reps on the US forums.

Anywy i enjoyed reading it

http://www.draenoreu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

*Shaman begins to cast Portal to Developer Island*
    *Exit Eyonix and Shaman*

roflmayo

-adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

read that all yesterday.. good old fangtooth :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

thats so ****ing funny :)

I hate fangtooth SO MUCH, that made my day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I think it sums up Fangtooth quite well :) (another priest player)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Haha yea that thread is awesome, I'm a priest too so I thought the Fangtooth bits were great...

Sad thing is it wouldn't be all that surprising if they were direct quotes :P

WTS Lvl 60 Priest
    WTB Lvl 60 Druid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

And the warlock ones. So apt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

What i cant understand is how EVERYONE realises fangtooth is a tit, and he remains in a position of 'responsibility' for the priest class.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Mage: Yeah! Will we ever get that back?
    Eyonix: During the beta, Mages used invisibility to suddenly blast players for thousands of damage with little or no warning. We felt this was overpowered and this is why we removed it before the game went live...
    *Rogue's Ambush crits Mage for 2238*
    *Mage is afflicted by Kidney Shot*
    *Rogue's Backstab crits Mage for 1159*
    *Mage Dies*
    Eyonix: ...so we hope you will understand why Invisibility was removed from the game. Are there any more questions from the mages? Anyone? Alright, then, lets move on.

LOL.... just LOL!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Move further away from your hunter friends...
    Yes...good, good.

Advertisement