Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Online Light

Options
  • 08-07-2005 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

Just want to say that I have only just spotted the little green light to say if a poster is online or not.

Its Genius...Well Done :D:D:D:D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I am invisible, to most BWAHAHHAHAHA

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

why bother with invisible mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

stalkers and groupies

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

got both.....

the lil' green light really affects whether or not you pm somebody?hazaa!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Wow!
    & you've been a member here for 4 months!

well it took like six months and some1 pointing out the stars and postcount for me to notice them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

little green light to say if a poster is online or not.
    Never knew that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

why bother with invisible mode?

It matches the colour of my avatar.

Advertisement