Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband on Proudstown Rd area?

• 08-07-2005 5:05pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyone who has broadband in or around the proudstown road area.
    On way out to the racecourse.

What are ye using - eircom, esat, chorus ???

Please give details,

thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

How are ye.Can you tell me exactly if you can,where you live.Is it very near the racecourse or in the estate on the road out to it.Iam currently involved in a broadband scheme and we might be able to cover you. ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

I am in the older houses on the left about a 100m after the petrol station -
    Troytown.
    What type of cover are you talking about - wireless,with who etc,up/down caps, cost ??? usual questions.

Saw your thread on Johnstown - will read again,

thx

Yes i know the houses.It'll be wireless and we would hope to cover those few houses on your road.

www.net1.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭charlo_b

Hi, I live out the ratholdron road, a bit over a mile past the swimming pool, do you think the solution you are working on will cover that distance??

No,nowhere near the swimming pool.

Is that windtown your in?

• Advertisement

No it's Tatestown, out past Ratholdron Castle...probably 2 miles from pool to be fair. Was hoping Net1 would cover me as they seem to be installing in the townlands surrounding me, Gibbstown, Proudstown, Kilberry....ah well

Oristown....

Can you see Balsaw Hill? i hope you know what one i am talking about.

Well yeah the Oristown Parish I guess.

I'm not a native of the area so don't know where Balsaw Hill is exactly, but the wife assures me we can't see it. :(

Is that where one of the masts will be? Are there more than one mast being erected? And where exactly are they going?

Hmmm,id expect one in a high place,that much ill say.Can you PM me exactly where you live?

Advertisement