Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arrival times

Options
  • 08-07-2005 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

ehh i forgot. what time are you supposed to arrive on sunday at?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I think it's 2 o clock...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

2 O' clock or later?

Or is it before 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'm pretty sure it's 12 or later. *Checks* Nope, from 2 O'Clock to 4 O'Clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Ack, wasn't it always from 12 - 4 before? 'Cause I plan to get there at around 12...
    Oh bhuel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Tis 2-4, but they can hardly kill you for hanging around for a couple of hours! :D

Can't wait..I'll be there 'round 2ish, gotta get some stuff in Dublin first. *nods*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Early as possible

Yes, it used to be 12 on. I'll be there as soon as possible anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'll be there as early as possible so I don't end up on the campbed or in the room with the camp bed...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Anyone else going to be there around twelve to keep me company? I went early last year and they'll pretty much register you whenever you get there, don't worry about the times thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Eenteresting... May wander up early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Might as well do so meself.

Piste wrote:
    I'll be there as early as possible so I don't end up on the campbed or in the room with the camp bed...:p

I got there at around ten in 2003 and still got stuck with the camp bed. Stuff is just not fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I didn't even know they still did camp beds. o.O How unobservant of me.

I'm hitting dublin at 11:20, then heading in with Bowler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

between 1 and 2 for me, if i can get packed before then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I'll be there at 9 ay-em. Yep, you heard me. Stoopid lifts...

Although I will have Mastadon to keep me company.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I'm supposed to arrive at 2, but what with festivals, and the ulster final, I should probably arrive sometime on wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 QueenOfTheQuad

Hey when Iarrived three weeks ago it was about 12 and there was noone about had to sit in cg03 twas boring until some RAs came in i think it was Grace and Bertie everyone else came about 2 or 3

That's because your session sucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 QueenOfTheQuad

You would say that your named after a bloody turtle all the Ras are knackered and theyre not going to put in any effort into anything next session so there

• Advertisement

Well that's not a nice thing to say. Fact remains that I've done sessino 1 twice, and session 2 twice, and session 2 is better. QED.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Raphael wrote:
    Well that's not a nice thing to say. Fact remains that I've done sessino 1 twice, and session 2 twice, and session 2 is better. QED.
    Word. S2 rocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Much as I hate to say it, he's right.Session 2 is the best session, no question.It's always oversubscribed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

LiamD wrote:
    Much as I hate to say it, he's right.Session 2 is the best session, no question.It's always oversubscribed.

I've only been to Session 1 but everyone, and I mean everyone, says Session 2 is better. There were only about 230 people at Session 1 and there's going to be about 350-400 (I think that's what they said) at Session 2, Session 2 obiviously has something that makes it better than Session 1.

Ninjas. Seriously, we have ninjas.

But the poor ninjas don't have any nunchucks, since they're expressly forbidden *nod*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Raphael wrote:
    Ninjas. Seriously, we have ninjas.

Ninjas? Yup, that would do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Adesina wrote:
    I've only been to Session 1 but everyone, and I mean everyone, says Session 2 is better. There were only about 230 people at Session 1 and there's going to be about 350-400 (I think that's what they said) at Session 2, Session 2 obiviously has something that makes it better than Session 1.
    I sure hope there's not 350-400 people here! They'll put 4 people in a room again ffs.Who told you that?

Yeah, we're better. The ninja, Long Duck Dong, is so terribly sad without his nunchucks.

• Advertisement

I love having more than one room mate [strike]so long as I don't get the camp bed[/strike]!

Advertisement