Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arrival times

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well so far I've been told to abstain from clapming various clamping objects to my nipples and we managed to bring the topic in discussion 'round to female masturbation.

And it's only day two...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Piste wrote:
    Well so far I've been told to abstain from clapming various clamping objects to my nipples and we managed to bring the topic in discussion 'round to female masturbation.

And it's only day two...

Hehe, I wish I had've been there for that disscussion, it sounds... interesting :D , to say the least.

hehe, yeah, 'So does anyone have anythnig controversial they would like to say?'
    'LIZ??'
    'Em, Áine'll say it'
    'Well, myself and Liz worked out 5 guidelines for masturbating in publice...''

awwwww yeah!

Piste wrote:
    hehe, yeah, 'So does anyone have anythnig controversial they would like to say?'
    'LIZ??'
    'Em, Áine'll say it'
    'Well, myself and Liz worked out 5 guidelines for masturbating in publice...''

awwwww yeah!

Oh my God, that sounds hilarious! :):D:) . Which RA's were there with you and what did they think about it?

Rob was there, and my RA Helen was too.

• Advertisement

Piste wrote:
    Rob was there, and my RA Helen was too.

What did Helen think? I would kill to see her face when you brought that up.

I dont thin kshe heard us when we were discussing that...she was with another group also doing discussion. Hehe, in legal studies someone drew a swaztika on the Irish Constitution :p

Piste wrote:
    I dont thin kshe heard us when we were discussing that...she was with another group also doing discussion. Hehe, in legal studies someone drew a swaztika on the Irish Constitution :p

All this and it's only day 2!

*Resolves to get into Session 2 next year, no matter what it takes...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Hell yeah! there seems to be more oppertunity to keep earning the nickname flashling. (there were so few nudity related incidents in session 1...)

I got sent to the site office for 'indecent exposure'

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Piste wrote:
    I got sent to the site office for 'indecent exposure'

:rolleyes:

Indecent exposure? :D What did you do?

got people to sign my boobs....

boob-signing is an integral part of CTYI I'll have you know :) It doesn't *really* count as indecent exposure unless there's nipple involved anyway....

Piste wrote:
    got people to sign my boobs....

boob-signing is an integral part of CTYI I'll have you know :) It doesn't *really* count as indecent exposure unless there's nipple involved anyway....

I concur, that's not indecent at all! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

True that. I was there, it was completly innocent:-

"Liz?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Flash someone, would you??"
    "Why?"
    "Emmm.... We're trying to prove a point."
    "oh. Okay." *Flashes her lovely puppies (but no nipple)*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Adesina wrote:
    I concur, that's not indecent at all! :D