Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Troll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Since when did boards become "Big Brother"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

This post has been deleted.

I think you'll find most people argee, perhaps not with the wording. but the sentiment.
    1 wrote:
    What you percieve as "utter and complete" sh!te I perciave as a very intelligent skit on boardsie and its community. For an example that thread on AH was a genius stroke. The suggestion of a thread were women members show there breasts was nothing more than an accentuated version of half the drivel that is posted there.

Plus I think the guy holds most of the boardsie members with contempt. Again quite visible in his flipent and irreverent manner. Fair play to him to that he carrys it of in a humours manner.

Hold the bloody phone, he's a sexiest arseh*le who carries a grudge and makes inane comments, he's not Bill Hick's and Chris Morris' lovechild. Taking the piss out of PI and AH is like shooting fish in a barrel.With a shot gun. Anyone taking the time to hover around AH trying to appear "controversial" and "edgy" is just a bigger joke than the rest of the posters.
    Ivan wrote:
    Since when did boards become "Big Brother"?

Ivan please report to the diary room, DeVore would like to speak to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Richard Whitely goes and dies of pneumonia; thereby using a nine letter word and all of the vowels.
    Bloody show off.
    Best sig I've seen in ages. Well done Mycroft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Im sorry, I didnt have time to add any more qualifications to the sentence at the time. Still, Im glad you liked it.

Pighead is a good one to read, one of the few, a few that certainly doesnt include you.

Also, something about asking for another user banned just cos you dont like them, rubs me up the wrong way. Tosser.

So I think we should have a thread asking for you to be banned.

Oh no, the Irony and the Bronzy and the Goldy.

(I saw WhiteWashMan use that phrase the other day and I liked it, so Ive stolen it.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Hagar wrote:
    Best sig I've seen in ages. Well done Mycroft.

worst i've ever seen. shame on you.
    Oh no, the Irony and the Bronzy and the Goldy.

(I saw WhiteWashMan use that phrase the other day and I liked it, so Ive stolen it.)

me too, i've been waiting for an opportunity to use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

The irony/goldy thing originated in Blackadder.

Blackadder: “Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?”
    Baldrick: “Yeah! It’s like goldy and bronzy, only it’s made of iron.”

Also, if you don't get that mycroft's sig is an affectionate tribute to the man, then you're even more stupid than you appear. Do you not think Whitely himself would have laughed at it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

worst i've ever seen. shame on you.

Oh, I am so ashamed I shall don my burlap sack and sit in the dark wet hole with the rats.

But before I do I shall do the dance of shame.

*shuffle shuffle shuffle, hop, shufffle shuffle, hop hop hop, shuffle shuffle, hop hop shuffle*
    me too, i've been waiting for an opportunity to use it.

translation; I wanted to rip off someone else's funny but you beat me to it.

Kev me aul sausage, George Bernard Shaw you ain't.

I should just add, I am a big fan of your sig mycroft. As much as I enjoyed the Whiteley chain mail I got.

When is Richard Whiteleys funeral?

WENSDDASY

I think Whiteley would have enjoyed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

mycroft wrote:
    Oh, I am so ashamed I shall don my burlap sack and sit in the dark wet hole with the rats.

But before I do I shall do the dance of shame.

*shuffle shuffle shuffle, hop, shufffle shuffle, hop hop hop, shuffle shuffle, hop hop shuffle*

translation; I wanted to rip off someone else's funny but you beat me to it.

Kev me aul sausage, George Bernard Shaw you ain't.

why did you need to translate that? i thought i stated intention explicitly. mycroft me auld rasher you're signature is grossly insensitive and not funny. that's my opinion ok, kind sir. get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Meh.

Everyone starts on my muppet list and they get to work hard to get off of it.

It's easier that way.

• Advertisement

And I would definitely say a lot of people are toiling hard to get off that muppet list.

"Love Me, Love Me, I need acceptance from the uber nerd".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

SolitaryMan666, meet my killfile.
    Killfile meet solitaryman666.

(anybody with 666 in their name is in there.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 savesam

hey solitaryman, 2600 posts in 9 months, how bout we ban you for monster spammage, whatever about the merits of pigheads posts, i strongly doubt that yours are worthy to the point of 3000 in a few months, heres a tip, pull your head out of your own arse

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

savesam wrote:
    hey solitaryman, 2600 posts in 9 months, how bout we ban you for monster spammage, whatever about the merits of pigheads posts, i strongly doubt that yours are worthy to the point of 3000 in a few months, heres a tip, pull your head out of your own arse

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 savesam

Sparky_S wrote:
    :rolleyes:

sparky postcount +1

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i'd like to see you even try to get 7 posts :)

i think savesam has now become moonace

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no its moondogcat now :)

what next i wonder?

surely it will have moon in it come on i love the moon.

• Advertisement

mousemancat banned.added to the list.

there goes another one....persistant....faster mods this time :)

Advertisement