Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September 11 specific view old ground but i was shocked with this opinion

Options
  • 08-07-2005 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

I want to first off state that I am not posting this to incite religious hatred. I am posting a direct quote from an American woman who is Muslim. I am only staing her religion as I think it is relevant as she makes numerous remarks about God which is why i kinda think its relevant. This is a direct quote of what she said

"what im saying is, people kept saying "NO NO GOD....we can live without saying the word God in school, etc ,etc." i just think God needed a way of showing us that we do need Him

"im not done explaining. ok...if you're someone who doesn't believe in God and that He protects you, do you think you're going to be protected if you don't want God and if He doesn't feel wanted by an individual? don't you think He'll show you that you DO need in SOME way, such as the plane crash?aid about September 11 "
    I am posting this because when I heard what she said I was shocked. More to the point she was shocked that I was shocked. Anyway my question is was I wrong to be shocked?and what would your reaction be if someone came out with somthing like that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

she sounds like an idiot just ignore her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Essey

A common misconception God wasn't the pilot - men were. Leave God alone he's had a tough life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Essey wrote:
    A common misconception God wasn't the pilot - men were. Leave God alone he's had a tough life.
    thats if you believe in god,and the pilot was not the one who crashed the plane it was the terrorists

Advertisement