Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened DNC?

• 08-07-2005 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I put it in this forum as it's broadband related .. it was a net cafe. Please feel free to move :)

What ever happened to Does Not Compute down on Essex St? I was in town the other day and went to pop in for the first time in about 12 months ... it was some cheesy looking juice bar. What's going on? It used to be a great place for overnight gaming :(

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

ciaranfo wrote:
    I put it in this forum as it's broadband related .. it was a net cafe. Please feel free to move :)

What ever happened to Does Not Compute down on Essex St? I was in town the other day and went to pop in for the first time in about 12 months ... it was some cheesy looking juice bar. What's going on? It used to be a great place for overnight gaming :(

Closed down now for quite a while - probably caused by lots of people only dropping in at 12 monthly intervals!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

LOL dub45, I used to be a regular til I got some proper Broadband sorted out... I guess that's proberly what killed it off more then anything else, people getting them at home and companys like Valve ...

Is the one over the Bleeding horse (camdem st?) still going or did that close too ?

Advertisement