Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebrew

Options
  • 08-07-2005 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any homebrew shops in Galway?

I know Easons you to stock them, but they stopped.

Anyone else know any other shops in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

used be a wine shop on .. quay street ... same side as barnacles ... just around there .. that used stock home brew ... no idea if its still there though ... doubt it .. probably been closed for years knowing my memory :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Number6 - did you find any homebrew shops in or around Galway in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Nope.

Ended up buying my gas cylinder off of a guy in Limerick who has a website... And the clyinder isn't the best either, it looses a lot of gas before priming the keg :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Cheers. Just starting out and looking to buy online from a fella down in Clare -
    I plan to bottle the stuff instead of kegging it thou. A few mates of mine do that and get good results.

Now I just need to find someplace that sells suitable plastic bottles..... If not maybe I'll be kegging it after all.

I have about 24 1L plastic bottles, that I'm not using. I think the caps are included.

How does 15e sound?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

I know this probably sounds stupid, but what do mean by homebrewing? Not actaully makin ur own drink........ :)

Yes, making your own beer or wine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Advertisement