Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maxwell is gone!

Options
  • 08-07-2005 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

i liked him and hoped it would be stupid head instead.

Maxwell has been shown the door by the British public after receiving 57 per cent of the vote.

Maxwell loved playing the role of the House clown, pulling pranks on every possible occasion, but his practical jokes didn't always go down well with the other Housemates.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

I'm glad to see the back of him. He thought he was going to be the overall winner and he was an assh*le. No more builders bum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

OMG!!YESS!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
    I am sooooooooo happy that Maxwell is gone!! I do wish i had channel 4 to watch him get the boot! ah wel!i'll catch it tomorrow on E4! Why does Sky digital in Ireland not have itv3 and channel 4?what muppets!
    Anywhoo Mawell is gone!WOO!!!Long live Science!Science to win - only genuine character in the house!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

ah I was hopin that Science would go.. I can't stand the way he goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I just wish it had been 65%. The arrogant pr!ck talking about losing out on his prize! Hahahahaha. Science to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

yeah science is plonker!
    all he wanted to do was cause a fight with EVERYONE!
    anyone who looked at him crooked were doomed into a pointless argument with him.
    i'm very sad to see max go, he was funny and cute and i loved watching him, craig and anthony carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

The show wont be the same without maxwell in the house... it was fairly boring without the bit of friction and shlt-stirring he brought to the house... imagine now

Pathetically boring bunch in there...

I guarantee ya they'll bring someone (with a personality) into the house or bring back one who was kicked out sooner rather than later...

I just can't see where the action is going to come from now...

Anyway :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

Shucks.
    Maxwell was lovely tbh,except when he was angry, but then who is when they are angry.
    poor craig thats all I can say,I hope Derek will look after him.
    What he doesnt realise is that he will get a lot of nookey when he gets out,Ant made a big mistake when he turned craig down!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Happiness, happiness...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Nice one, the public the right decision. Who'd of thunk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

glad to see the back of him. to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nice one! Glad to see the back of that spanner MaxwellHousemate tbh. Science was odds-on to go AND got thoroughly booed tonight .... yet still remains! It doesn't make sense? Perhaps the voting worm is turning?

All of which beggers the question 'Could Science now win it'? Of course not, but I'll still be rooting for the guy. He's the only original HM still in there with any honour left to his name as far as I'm concerned.

Science to win!
    orla wrote:
    ah I was hopin that Science would go.. I can't stand the way he goes on

He's just misunderstood Ola.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

science,red dwarf,dwayne dibbley!!

Science was odds-on to go AND got thoroughly booed tonight .... yet still remains! It doesn't make sense?

Maxwell overtook him in the betteing stakes as favourite to go as the eviction approached in some places. Science was just disliked less than Maxwell!

BuffyBot wrote:
    Maxwell overtook him in the betteing stakes as favourite to go as the eviction approached in some places. Science was just disliked less than Maxwell!

Yep but unless I'm mistaken Maxwell didn't get nearly as badly booed by the crowd as Science when both their names were called just prior to the eviction? That said tho Max got a pretty vicious reception when did the walk so perhaps there was a little bit of audio jiggery-pokery going on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I'm glad to see the back of that one dimensional cockney twat. It was like watching Ibiza Uncovered with his birds and booze one and only topic of conversation. Science is annoying, but is original.

Yep but unless I'm mistaken Maxwell didn't get nearly as badly booed by the crowd as Science when both their names were called just prior to the eviction? That said tho Max got a pretty vicious reception when did the walk so perhaps there was a little bit of audio jiggery-pokery going on there.

Seemed fairly equal to me - I suppose it depends on the position of the booms at the times when the crowd booed/cheered - if any of them were near a cheering group, it would make them seem a bit louder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Pigman II wrote:
    But as I'm sure you know its not that crowd that makes the decision its millions of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

The shock on Anthony, Craig and (best of all) Maxwell's faces when his name was called out was for me the best moment of big brother 6 so far!

Slurms wrote:
    But as I'm sure you know its not that crowd that makes the decision its millions of others.

Yes but the point is that I think it would be fair to say that the views of that crowd who turn up to those evictions are usually a fairly good representation of the views of segment of the population that actually bother to vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Ah that was great! When I heard it I screamed YES! The other half nearly clung to the ceiling i said it with so much gusto :D

Did ya see the terror in his eyes? hee hee heee heee!

When their names were called out before the eviction, Maxwell got a lot of boos, Science got a lot of boos too, but also got a few cheers mixed in.

The confusion on all their faces was priceless. Even Science was confused :D
    Brill show last night!

The look on titboy's (Craig) face was brilliant, though at Sciences party there wasnt a thing wrong with him! Seems today he's gaining confidence too, facing up for the beer/food exchange on the shopping list. He did it because he was sooooo sure Max would still be in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah i think the best thing about Max' eviction was the Craigs reaction. His whole world has come tumbling down! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bill Finnerty

Delighted that this eejit is gone. He spent the last week slagging off Orlaiths accent. As if his accent was anything to write home about. When he teamed up with slut/prostitute/racist Saskia, that was the beginning of the end. AND he kept showing gay tendencies!! What a right gombeen he was!

My money is going on Derek. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

AND he kept showing gay tendencies!!

Yeah! How dare he not be completely 100% hetero the whole time! We should march all those pinko queers into the gas chambers!!!

:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong- he's a spa- but why would him acting a little pink affect who he is? I know loads of slightly camp straight guys, and several straight acting gay guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

d4gurl wrote:
    OMG!!YESS!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
    I am sooooooooo happy that Maxwell is gone!! I do wish i had channel 4 to watch him get the boot! ah wel!i'll catch it tomorrow on E4! Why does Sky digital in Ireland not have itv3 and channel 4?what muppets!
    Anywhoo Mawell is gone!WOO!!!Long live Science!Science to win - only genuine character in the house!!
    I have never seen someone's nick so accurately reinforce their posting style before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

There's public outcry at the moment again and was for a few weeks too over Derek.

I dont know if its true or not, you can judge for yourselves -
    Do a search for "Derek Laud" on Google. Use the inverted comma's.
    Read whats there and make up your own mind on whether its true or not.

Some people, and I agree - asked was Davina right last night. I think Craig fancied Max and that Ant was the cover to see if he could find out how Max felt about Craig. Think about it - any time Max was shown with Craig.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭lilulila

So glad the twonk is gone but hes still making an ejit of himself this week on bblb. Why wont he crawl back under the stone he came from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

The looks on the other housemates faces were absolutely priceless when Maxwell's name was called out. I didn't want him to win, but I think he'd have been valuable entertainment til the final week at least. I certainly don't want Science to win - he irritates me the most without a doubt. Can't wait to see who's up for eviction - we'll know this evening, won't we?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Cam on, open the fackeen doh!

Cockney twat.

Advertisement