Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Lawyer Jokes...

• 08-07-2005 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

How about a thread just for lawyer jokes? God knows there's enough of them. I'll get the ball rolling!

Q. Do you know how to save a drowning lawyer?

A. Take your foot off his head.

How lawyers do it...

Lawyers do it with appeal.
    Lawyers do it confidentially.
    Lawyers do it on a trial basis.
    Lawyers do it until justice prevails.
    Lawyers do it as long as you can pay them.
    Lawyers do it unless it is prohibited by law.

A lawyer was driving his big BMW down the highway, singing to himself, "I love my BMW, I love my BMW." Focusing on his car, not his driving, he smashed into a tree. He miraculously survived, but his car was totaled. "My BMW! My BMW!" he sobbed.

A good Samaritan drove by and cried out, "Sir, sir, you're bleeding! And my god, your left arm is gone!"

The lawyer, horrified, screamed "My Rolex! My Rolex!"

A reporter outside of a courtroom asked a defendant clad only in a barrel: “Oh, I see your attorney lost the case!” The defendant answered, “No, we won.”

A doctor and a lawyer were attending a cocktail party when the doctor was approached by a man who asked advice on how to handle his ulcer.

The doctor mumbled some medical advice, then turned to the lawyer and asked, "How do you handle the situation when you are asked for advice during a social function?"
    "Just send a bill for such advice" replied the lawyer.

On the next morning the doctor arrived at his surgery and issued the ulcer-stricken man a $50 bill. That afternoon he received a $100 bill from the lawyer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

When do lawyer-to-be-s like to go to the cinema?

At 11 o' clock in the morning on the first day of the summer holidays.

Madness tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

suppose i could try and use them on my lawyer sister and my lawyer wannabe friends in college.....

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

What do you call two lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start!

I know...I know! It sucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

All these jokes are dreadful.

Absoluely brutal.

Words cannot explain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

i second that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Third it or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii