Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freaks and Geeks

• 08-07-2005 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if rte have any plans to repeat the excellent fraks and geeks. Or know if it is avaliable on DVD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

It's out on DVD in the states. You can order it from Amazon.com

I was just watching an episode earlier. Great show. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

As far as I know, it's only available on region 1 DVD. Ebay it or have a look on www.dvdsoon.com or www.amazon.com. Actually, I might do that myself. It was a pretty cool series, wasn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What a coincidence!! Just looking up about it myself there. Yes they brouhg out it on DVD in March in the states. Not sure if you can get it here. Probably!!

Found out that the dude outta Eerie, Indiana, Omri Katz is in one of the episodes but isn't recognisable at all. Trying to find pics!! Had a bit of a crush on him when younger.

There's a website www.freaksandgeeks.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Larianne wrote:
    Eerie, Indiana
    Now there's a show I have rose-tinted memories of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭shacko

- x, a legend. did Dash x. ever discover where he came from. He was a legend

• Advertisement

Nooo. I fancied Marshall, Omri KAtz. Jason Marsden was Dash X. YOu can also get Errie, Indiana on DVD. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Don't think rte is going to repeat it. It was cancelled mid season during it's time on telly. The last few unreleased eps are on the DVD set.

What is the story with that. That was such a great programme. I've got on eor two episodes taped on video somwhere. Mmmm.. James Franco, hello!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

Don't think rte is going to repeat it. It was cancelled mid season during it's time on telly. The last few unreleased eps are on the DVD set.

RTE and E4 both showed the unaired episodes in the US. That usually happens if a show gets canned mid season becuase the foreign stations have bought they entire season they have the right to show it. Same thing happened Veronica's Closet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Larianne wrote:
    Nooo. I fancied Marshall, Omri KAtz. Jason Marsden was Dash X. YOu can also get Errie, Indiana on DVD. ;)

dash x, that was his name, that was reckin my head for ages

didnt he have a + & - on the back of his hands?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭30-6shooter

Aye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Loved the show when it first aired... they aired it in it's entirety on RTE2 first time round.

Then repeated it late night's and aired it the whole series through again.

Bought it on DVD... and still stand by my opinion that it's one of the cleverest shows ever aired.. and rarely seen!

Doubt RTE have plans to re-show it but buy the DVD.. 29 commentaries, over a 100 deleted scenes, bloopers etc.

Fantastic stuff!

Advertisement