Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bellamy - Big Mouth

• 09-07-2005 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

did he really say he would prefer to play for newcastle boys team than celtic?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Ignore him. Hes an overpaid overrated welsh gowl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I think its more him stating how much he loves Newcastle that he'd prefer to play for the Newcastle juniors than Celtic. Still an idiot though and as I said plenty of times I'd prefer Zurawski anyway.

BTW - Celtic have agreed a £4m fee for Japanese playmaker Nakamura. I can't really remember him at the confeds (he scored a 30 yarder against Brazil). Apparantly he's one of Japans best players and him and Riquelme were the stars of the tournament last month so thats good enough for me. Don't know how he'd fair in Scotland or if he'd want to come though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Strachan spent more this summer than Oneill possibly has :D

Whats up with that ?

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Strachan spent more this summer than Oneill possibly has :D

Whats up with that ?

kdjac
    2000/2001: £19.85m spent
    2001/2002: £8m spent

:)

BTW Kdjac - You can watch your favourite team play Juventus on the Celtic official streaming channel:
    http://www.celticfc.net/replay/Ch67/tv1_main.asp

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

eirebhoy wrote:

BTW Kdjac - You can watch your favourite team play Juventus on the Celtic official streaming channel:
    http://www.celticfc.net/replay/Ch67/tv1_main.asp

;)

No thanks Pats last night was enough ****e football for the weekend.

Odd how Strachan allowed buy players under 45 and with real money too.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

eirebhoy wrote:

what players were involved in those fees?
    celtic spending 20 million on transfers????

what players were involved in those fees?
    celtic spending 20 million on transfers????
    Chris Sutton £ 6000000
    Joos Valgaeren £ 3800000
    Alan Thompson £ 2750000
    Didier Agathe £ 50000
    Rab Douglas £ 1500000
    Neil Lennon £ 5750000

John Hartson £ 6000000
    Morno Sylla £ 650000
    David Fernandez £ 1000000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

did he really say he would prefer to play for newcastle boys team than celtic?

What's the source of him saying this?

jonny68 wrote:
    What's the source of him saying this?

i heard it on five live the other day when they were talking about the likely transfers in scotland.the presenter said bellamy had said this ,so it was highly unlikely he was going to sign.

I heard it on Five Live too. Its word twisting. Bellamy said he would be willing to play for Newcastle Juniors because he loves the club so much, he said this while still contracted to Newcastle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

You have to bear in mind, this is an idiot with a real problem. Oh dear, how did I even manage to type this with the laughing?

He's still not taking his tablets then, ROFLMAO

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/Ne..._567181,00.html

Damo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭Xterminator

eirebhoy wrote:
    I heard it on Five Live too. Its word twisting. Bellamy said he would be willing to play for Newcastle Juniors because he loves the club so much, he said this while still contracted to Newcastle.

Exactly

Just cause it was rumored he said X it must be true!

Fact is he didint choose to join Celtic, who seemed to stall on the transfer fee anyway? Surley they could have offered the asking price straight away, hence getting their offer in first?

Anyway, this season he will be all out of excuses, and we'll see if he can deliver.

IMO, if he works the channels the way shearer used to, with his pace, he could be a very important signing for Blackburn!

X

eirebhoy wrote:
    Chris Sutton £ 6000000
    Joos Valgaeren £ 3800000
    Alan Thompson £ 2750000
    Didier Agathe £ 50000
    Rab Douglas £ 1500000
    Neil Lennon £ 5750000

John Hartson £ 6000000
    Morno Sylla £ 650000
    David Fernandez £ 1000000

thanks!

on the bellamy front, im not worried what he said,but the guy definitely has some form of mental problem thou or else knows exactly how to wind people up to get his way.
    this season like someone elses posted will really show us that he is capable of.
    he starts on a level playing field in a blackburn side who were ever improving towards the end of last season.

Advertisement