Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures - s1 2005

Options
  • 09-07-2005 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

come on, you know you want to - unfortunately i didnt have my camera with me so i didnt get any - will have to bug Helen to get that lot off her.

so post up links to pictures here!

i especially want ones of my soaking cus i want to see how bad it was *stares at carlowboy* :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

*Carlowboy recoils in horror*

Neil, I'm not the one that dropped several bins, bins of water over your head

Neil, please keep bugging her to put the pics up because all the pics I have are the million that Robert took during the "talent show"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

carlowboy wrote:
    Neil, please keep bugging her to put the pics up because all the pics I have are the million that Robert took during the "talent show"

Are you trying to imply something about the talent of the talent show? Except of course for your singing, Donall, which was particularly talented. You really made the fuzz monkeys come alive... Rock on.

Enjoy the "masterful" tambourine playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

Face it Donall, you were glorified roadie/groupie.

But yeah, back on topic, pictures cool! Like the one of me on a rocking fish in the playground!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 backdoorbanjo

all i want to see is some fine ass backdoor boyz pics so i can autograph them and sell them on e-bay to legions of fanatic teenage girls/ middle aged men.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

What songs were played at this talent show? We've been plotting a massacre on the S2 talent show for a few months now... Expect some crazy synth/drums/guitar in obscure time signatures. 20 minute instrumentals... yum

Woops ive revealed too much. Gotta remember the OPSEC. hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Your position has been compromised! We[static hissing]pper over t[crackle] position now! Prepare for extraction, roger?

Grrrarr! We still need that CLARINET Bill btw

clarinetclarinetclarinetclarinetclarinetclarinet
    clarinet

You think I'd forget the clarinet (wink)? Bought new "reeds" for it yesterday.

• Advertisement

Wooooo... etc. You need one of THESE bill.

I think we're the only two people here at the mo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You't think that, wouldn't you Bill. WOULDN'T YOU?

Neil, any news on photos going up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Hey everybody, I'm in the process of makeing a CTYI website, it's not nearly finished yet but I have a couple of pictures up already.

Here's the link:

http://ctyi.bravehost.com/Pictures.html

Adesina, the Spar picture with the guy who you don't know the name of is Stephen Dolan. He did maths with me, great guy

carlowboy wrote:
    Adesina, the Spar picture with the guy who you don't know the name of is Stephen Dolan. He did maths with me, great guy

That's it, I wasn't sure if it was Stephen or Darrah and I didn't want to wite the wrong one, thanks for telling me, he's really nice isn't he.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Word of warning: It'll last a month tops. Every year a load of people start them, they nevar last.

Raphael wrote:
    Word of warning: It'll last a month tops. Every year a load of people start them, they nevar last.

It probably won't, but ah well, what ya gonna do?

• Advertisement

Party pooper. It probably wont last though. It takes ages to upload photos... and i wouldnt have the patience anyway

Party pooper. It probably wont last though. It takes ages to upload photos... and i wouldnt have the patience anyway

Ye, that's why I only have three pictures up so far, I got bored waiting for them to upload, but I can try to keep it going (though as I said earlier I probably won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

yeah im in the spar one...... i have red hair.... but nnow it's pretty much sunbursty red/orange/blonde/black

odranCN wrote:
    yeah im in the spar one...... i have red hair.... but nnow it's pretty much sunbursty red/orange/blonde/black

I have more of you, I'll put them up soon.

wOOt..... you have to email me some aswell..... please

odranCN wrote:
    wOOt..... you have to email me some aswell..... please

I've just sent them :D . Hope you like them!

i do... thank you

odranCN wrote:
    i do... thank you

Good. :D . Hehe, I remember when I put your hair in pigtails, that was funny.

Adesina wrote:
    Good. :D . Hehe, I remember when I put your hair in pigtails, that was funny.

that was kinda painful... the braids/plaits were sooo much easier to manage :cool:

• Advertisement

odranCN wrote:
    that was kinda painful... the braids/plaits were sooo much easier to manage :cool:

I HURT YOU :eek: ?!?! I'm sorry :( . I didn't mean to.

Advertisement