Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coming to america

Options
  • 09-07-2005 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hehe... come... anyway, i would just like to thank the emrald isle for giving me a fantastic three weeks of dancing, frolicking fun in its rainy but happy home. seriously, you all were hospitable and kind and i will miss you dearly. i'm thinking of doing some kind of european tour next summer and if i do dublin will be my first stop. yay. much happyness and joy to you all and please please post the fish smack video soon, rory. also, i'm sad to say that the backdoor signatures on my chest have worn off, but they stay on in spirit, far deeper than the skin around my nipples.

BADD DOGG WOLFF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

You're very welcome. Can I crash in your pad when I'm next in NY?(the fact I met you once has no bearing on the matter)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

....Fish.... ....Smacking....?

'Fish smack' is a kind of heroin processed by feeding it to a species of Carribean carp, that picks up hallucinogens while passing through the digestive system, thereby giving a greater effect. I can only assume the 'video' in question refers to either an instructional video on how to process the narcotic, or perhaps a vdeo journal of the junkie exploits while 'high' on this dangerous drug.

That might be a lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Hehe, Bill I love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Who doesn't?

Did i say that out loud...?

*isn't gay*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hehe, Bill I love you.
    Carnally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Carnally?

Is there another way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

hehe... come... anyway, i would just like to thank the emrald isle for giving me a fantastic three weeks of dancing, frolicking fun in its rainy but happy home. seriously, you all were hospitable and kind and i will miss you dearly. i'm thinking of doing some kind of european tour next summer and if i do dublin will be my first stop. yay. much happyness and joy to you all and please please post the fish smack video soon, rory. also, i'm sad to say that the backdoor signatures on my chest have worn off, but they stay on in spirit, far deeper than the skin around my nipples.

BADD DOGG WOLFF

And you were all of those things yourself, plus being great at playing the banjo :D , (I'm assuming that backdoorbanjo is Zach, am I right?)
    And as for Rory posting the fish smack video soon, I second that motion.

Hehe, Bill I love you.

I second that motion!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Me four! I am teh sense makeorz!!!!!9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Raphael wrote:
    Carnally?

Cyril Connelly.....

We killed Eric over in the other thread... but the song lives on!

No, semi-carnally.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Heh, write to the Monty Python peoples:

"Dear Sirs, we regret to inform you that Eric the Half A Bee is dead..."

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AndyC

BADD DOGG WOLFF
    Glad you enjoyed here Zach (i'm guessing)! I never knew there was a fish smacking video??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

yes there are videos one of the chase and one of me giving up and just throwing the damn fish at george theyre not the best but I'll organise it with eamonn to have them on the site asap although I'm not going to be around for a while since I'll be in the US of A. c ya

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

which person be rory???

odranCN wrote:
    which person be rory???

Rory was the guy from engineering who always wore his bathrobe on Thursday, even when no one else was. Also he had brown, curly hair and was about my height.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

He was also the backdoor boy who repeatedly slapped himself in the face, when the rest were slapping each other

carlowboy wrote:
    He was also the backdoor boy who repeatedly slapped himself in the face, when the rest were slapping each other

That too.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

yeah i knew that but i meant whats his name here on boards.....

• Advertisement

odranCN wrote:
    yeah i knew that but i meant whats his name here on boards.....

Oh, it's Lemur Option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

I don't know who you are and, being a Session 2er, I was totally left out of the whole *Backdoor Boys* that seems to have comandeered all CTYI-related attention, but yes, everybody does need to come to America. We drag our arses out here to Ireland yearly, but nobody ever bothers to come visit us lowly Americans. Cmon people. (*cough*Los Angeles*cough*)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AndyC

Well I'll be off to the US of A in August, on one of those tour group thingy-ma-bobs ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I've been to VA twice in the last 2 years as an indirect result of CTYI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

aww, the new yorker ctyier contingent is revived! i mean, i'm from nyc too.
    *glares at bill* if you come to nyc, inform me! (please?) :D

Advertisement