Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Discogs down all the time?

• 09-07-2005 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else find discogs just does not want to load anymore?

I don't get DNS error or anything, just sits there trying to load. This has been happening for a good few weeks now.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Yeah, it's been fecked for the past while. I remember reading somewhere that they were having server troubles and were sorting it out, but they clearly haven't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Grand so as long as long as its not on my end I'll wait.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Read somewhere that it will be sorted by mid July, very annoying, have stopped listing my music until its sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Seems to be working fine now.

Advertisement