Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Adobe Premier Video Tutorials

• 09-07-2005 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

Ok I have three new video tutorials online that each teach you how to create three seperate Star Trek themed effects using a combination of Adobe Premier and Adobe Photoshop. The first is a tutorial that teaches you how to recreate the Holographic Ripple Effect as seen in Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine for when the likes of the EMH ripples into view or you can use the same principles for a Holomatrix backdrop.

The second tutorial is a tutorial that teaches you how to recreate the replication effect as seen throughout the many incarnations of Star Trek when a beverage is replicated and consumed.

The third is a tutorial that teaches you how to recreate beam out effects in the style of Star Trek: Voyager with the beams of light eminating from your body etc.

These can all be found now at http://www.stevetrek.com/tutorials/tutorials.html

Hope you like them guys and there will be more from me soon showing you how to create Phaser Fire and Clones etc in your videos.

Cheers,
    Achilles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Has anyone had a look at these?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I don't use premiere, so no.

John

Advertisement