Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindt Dark Chocolate

• 09-07-2005 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have recently gotten addicted to lindt dark chocolate. The problem is that I don't know where to get it. Does anybody know where i could get it in Fort Collins, Colorado?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Here you go. Welcome to Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Only ever seen Lindt chocolate in duty free in Airport. Perhaps someone else can be of more help!!

memphis wrote:
    Only ever seen Lindt chocolate in duty free in Airport. Perhaps someone else can be of more help!!

Asking on an Irish message board might not be the best place to ask where to get chocolate for America tbh. The link I gave should suit you if you have no aversion to online shopping.

It's hard enough to come by here, don't see it in too many places and it's like 3 euro a bar or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Italian05

thanx for the link. I honestly didn't know this was an Irish board.

There's a http://www.boards.us/ too, you might get some better help there for this chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Lindt chocolate is swiss not American. why direct him/her to the US site?

Anyway, having just returned from a long weekend in Switerland I'm well stocked up on my Lindt choccie. Nice stuff too, and selling very reasonably in the duty free in Zurich airport on way home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

grimloch wrote:
    It's hard enough to come by here, don't see it in too many places and it's like 3 euro a bar or something.
    Tescos do it here. Very nice alright.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,323 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Actually you don't just have to shop online, that link has a store locator (click on the "Your country" tab first) and using it will come up with these for where you are:

KING SOOPERS 1015 S. Taft Hill Road
    Ft. Collins, CO 80521

KING SOOPERS 2325 S. College
    Ft. Collins, CO 80525

TARGET 105 Troutman Parkway
    Fort Collins, CO 80525

KING SOOPERS 4503 JFK Parkway
    Ft. Collins, CO 80525

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Smokeybear

Check out www.wwelf.com They have some great chocolates. Some of my favorites

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement