Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craig - WTF?

Options
  • 10-07-2005 6:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

After Craig came out of Science's party last night he was sitting on the couch with Anthony. He said that big brother told him that if he did not smile and act as if he was having a good time, that he would have been punished. So he 'had' to enjoy the party.

Now i didn't see any of this, but it smells like bull **** to me, can anyone confirm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Dunno, probably a fib to keep antnee sweet tbh.

Whilst in there he said :
    "I'm gutted but I'm enjoying myself because you've got to," he explained. "If I sat around crying in the bedroom [Max] would go mad."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Confirmation: Definitely Bulldoodoo. Completely and utterly bulldoodoo. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JumpinJackFlash

Craig is the biggest muppet ever.
    He takes everything to heart and just talks rubbish. And for heaven's sake man, put on a t-shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

He's lying to be honest. He was in a strop until the Christina Aguilera song started playing and suddenly leapt up and went wild. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Craig the little wa nker is now complaining that Eugene wants to come between him and Anthony???

Also he said tonight that he doesnt care what people say or think about him, if so, then why was he crying earlier in the show about nobody saying nice things about him.

He's also denying again that he fancies Anthony.

I hate the little f*cker!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

honestly, the bloke is a pervy weirdo. if he was a regular straight bloke and antnee was some girl, he'd be well out of there by now. hes just weird! my god! i cant believe antnee cant see it! he must! i'd say hes just still talkin to him so as to not make enemies but will avoid him like the plague when he gets out. freaky perv weird b@st@rd! he talks SHlT too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

He does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

the moron swore on his ma and da's life that he didn't fancy Anthony last night, what a muppet. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

LundiMardi wrote:
    the moron swore on his ma and da's life that he didn't fancy Anthony last night, what a muppet. :rolleyes:

He really is a fool!!

I was briefly watching the live feed on E4 last night and Anthony, Craig, Makosi & Kinga were all in the pool having a laugh playing truth or dare snogging each other and the like. And Craig kept asking Anthony to kiss him....urrgghhh!!

Anthony was so not impressed with his advances.

"Aww c'mon Anfenee, why won't ya kiss me!?!"

Take a hint Craig, the guy is not gay!!

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Did anyone see the other night when he was telling Anthony how he was dying for sex? In week one he told Vanessa that he'd never have sex with anyone even if you paid him becuase he doesn't enjoy it! The guy seriously seems to forget he's on a T.V. show and everything he says is being recorded!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

He's quite revolting. I was looking at the live feed last night when he started blubbing abut his 'hard life'. He was making out that he ddn't want to win for winning's sake and that it would be some sort of triumph over his teenage oppressors. Sickening. Anthony was really p!ssed off with him because he was basically saying to joe public "vote for me cos I have it hard".

Anthony should box him in the mouth-I'm so sick of Craig. I think I'd like him to go on Friday if he's up. Derek can keep. Anthony, Eugene or Kinga should win it at this stage unless people are complete fools in their voting.

Yet there are stil people that think Craig is doing nothing wrong! Believe it if you will.

I think BB should have intervened a good while ago, when it began to get out of hand. It is only a game show, but there are real consequences afterwards when the "game" is over and people have to face the public while out and about. I doubt he'll be able to take what the public dishes out to him, and will end up playing victim again, the way he does with ant.

He's already had a mini-breakdown, the full one isnt too far away and he needs to be out of there getting the help he should have gotten a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

He's really going mad in the head now... another week in the house and he'll bear more than just a facial resemblance to Myra Hindley.

Did anyone hear on the live feed last night?

Telling Makosi(the code) "if I went into a you-know-what club, I'd go for someone who isnt you-know-what, I dont like you-know-what guys"

C'mon man, your gay, just accept it, come out with it. As if his "code" is keeping it under wraps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

It would not surprise me if he is privately seeing a psychologist in the diary room nowadays. All the stuff lately about "I am only 20...and I'm not perfect".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Anthony lost it with him again last night. I missed it myself but you can see it here:
    http://www.evoleague.net/craigbb1.wmv

Worth having a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Shamrok wrote:
    Anthony lost it with him again last night. I missed it myself but you can see it here:
    http://www.evoleague.net/craigbb1.wmv

Worth having a look.
    what a moron..

I actually feel sorry for Craig.
    For sure this is a reality tv show but remember, these are ordinary people cocooned in that environment.

I think Craig has been showing signs of immaturity for ages obviously but its exaggerated and made more visible to us by the environment they are in, than say if we knew these characters in real life.
    Yup he probably is privately seeing the psychologist.

As for Anthony,he's gone way down in my estimations,I saw last nights outburst and the aftermath,I doubt if those two will be too friendly after this experience is over.
    Thats a pity aswell really,they would have had a better chance of being good friends if one of them was evicted a few weeks back.

Eugene to win tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

I HATE craig, all he does is cry, him n antknee are havin a fite now. Just saw that clip, I HATE CRAIG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I HATE craig, all he does is cry, him n antknee are havin a fite now. Just saw that clip, I HATE CRAIG!!!
    Me too. Little self pitying boll0cks. I'm watchin the live feed now as well. He expects anthony to apologise to HIM for shouting at him after HE ****ed beer at anthony. W@nker. Mental troubles my arse-spoiled little brat more like. People are too quick to excuse people's behaviour with this condition or that sydrome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I cannot wait for Craig to be evicted.
    He is backstabbing constantly and is very selfish,
    "I havent washed up in here in 10 weeks!"
    Clap Clap you moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Just watched that video too, Anthony was dead right, I would have reacted the same.
    He was lucky he didnt get a box in the head the stupid git.

Also, what was with him telling Makosi about Eugene "slagging her off" behind her back the other day? Eugene had said nothing he didnt say to Makosi, and even then he simply mentioned it to Derek, did not ramble on.

Antnees gonna look back and watch BB, he'll see what a psycho craig is. I can just see Craig on the cover of New or summin with 'Anthony Won't Return My Calls'.
    The words bunny and boiler come into mind!

Mear wrote:
    Just watched that video too, Anthony was dead right, I would have reacted the same.
    He was lucky he didnt get a box in the head the stupid git.
    Any where else and it would have lead to a punch. I dont know how Anthony restrained himself - I wouldnt have been able to.
    Antnees gonna look back and watch BB, he'll see what a psycho craig is. I can just see Craig on the cover of New or summin with 'Anthony Won't Return My Calls'.
    He has seen it already after their conversation last night before it kicked off over Kinga.

Craig was asking Anthony what would he (Ant) do if he (Craig) turned up one day after moving into the house next door to him, and came round with a cake.
    Anthony said he'd be scared - and the horror on his face while Craig was saying it said a thousand words.
    Craig saw his face and changed his wording to "what if i didnt know you lived there"?
    Ant replied "I'd still be scared".

That was pure stalker behaviour. No two ways about it. After that, he has finally seen what Craig was doing to him. The alarm bells went off and you could see his mind was turning over.

I watched what happened last night as it was happening, and then again on +1 and had a look at the video. I really cant see how Craig thinks he was in the right - its all he's monaing about all day so far.

Ant made toast and went into Craig and Makosi. He asked Craig did he want to talk about last night or forget it. Craig said forget it, and then went on about it :rolleyes: he was saying that he had apologised, that the beer throwing was a joke to try calm down the both of them and to break up what was happening. That was not a joke. The visciousness in his face made sure of it.

Others havent seen the show yet - they'll have to catch it on highlights, and some are watching today and wondering was Anthony in the wrong. Craig is convincing them because they havent seen what happened. Craig is trying to convince Makosi and the public that its a case of "poor Craig" but he's also trying to convince himself. He's managing with part of the public. :eek:

Anthony should great restraint in not punching Craig. The little f*cker was complaining that Ant didnt back him up, grow some balls and stand up for yourself and stop crying. He is truly the most pathetic whiny trollop ever to be in the BB house.

OH MY GOD!!!!
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1804

I think BB should throw out craig, I wanna throw out my TV jus cos of him!

There's probably chorus's of people across Ireland and the UK saying "No, Anthony, DONT!" :D

Craig is unstable. I've been saying it for weeks. His mental health needs to be looked at seriously. He is only 20 (as he keeps saying) but by the time people are in their teens they have learned what is acceptable behaviour. Craig hasnt and needs to. He does need to be taken out, and made to get help.

Did BB not give psychological assessments to the housemates before they went in!?
    Antnee will prob need a bodyguard when he comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Jaysus I just watched that video. Anthony should have given him a smack. It would have been worth any trouble he got into.

That stupid whiny voice of craigs just drills through your head.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

has anyone here ever applied to be on the show?...i can imaging with its popularity it would have a huge waiting list.

Advertisement